Omas Information

MANUPENS

Manu,

First, congratulations on your successful negotiation.

Second, I am a dedicated OMAS user who happens to have accumulated quite a few OMAS pens and have been very unhappy with the company's travails. So, I am delighted by the prospect of continued availability of OMAS pens and, I hope, new tasteful designs in beautiful materials with wonderful-writing qualities.

Last, but by no means least, I take great comfort from the tone of respect for OMAS and its tradition in your opening post.

And a question: Will you be coming to the San Francisco Pen Show this year? Syd and Wahl-Eversharp are cosponsors, as I am sure you know. It would be splendid to have Conway-Stewart and OMAS there too!

Regards,

David

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriendAmos

• intrepidcva11

• MANUPENS

• Arctic_Wolf

Dear Manu:

I am quite excited to hear that Omas will still be around.. I was on my way to find myself an Omas in the secondary market. But, now I will patiently wait for your site to be up, and find myself my first Omas. ;)

Thanks you so much for keeping Omas alive. :wub: :wub:

C.

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

Congrats on your new venture!

It will be great to see the brand continue!!

Regards,

Frank

"Celebrating Eight Years of Retail Writing Excellence"

"When, in the course of writing events, in becomes self-evident that not all pens are created equal"

Federalist Pens and Paper (Online Pen Store)

facelogobooks.png.7b61776c10ce24852b00693f4005dc72.png

Use Forum Code "FPN" at Checkout to Receive an Additional 5% Discount!

Dear Friends,

Thank you very much for your best wishes.

We have planned to launch the omasoutlet website in the next 6 weeks.

But for now, and until the store online will be ready we will sell on EBAY.COM vendor is stylomaniak

We will start on August 3 wednesday at 8.00AM pacific time and for 7 days, we gone do that every week until the website is ready. NO RESERVE ON PRICES all goes to the best bidder, starting bids at $50

We will list 10/12 pens per week, a mix between classics resins, celluloid and limited editions. Alls have box and papers and are factory stock means not used or dipped.

We have large quantity of Omas pens for sale but the rarest versions and colors are limited, so what you like, grab it !!

We also continue to sell other pens brand through Stylomaniak every sunday 8.am pacif time

Thanks for looking and wish good luck for those want to bid on Omas pens until the website is ready.

Manu

Dear Friends,

But for now, and until the store online will be ready we will sell on EBAY.COM vendor is stylomaniak

We will start on August 3 wednesday at 8.00AM pacific time and for 7 days, we gone do that every week until the website is ready. NO RESERVE ON PRICES all goes to the best bidder, starting bids at $50

We will list 10/12 pens per week, a mix between classics resins, celluloid and limited editions. Alls have box and papers and are factory stock means not used or dipped.

We have large quantity of Omas pens for sale but the rarest versions and colors are limited, so what you like, grab it !!

We also continue to sell other pens brand through Stylomaniak every sunday 8.am pacif time

Thanks for looking and wish good luck for those want to bid on Omas pens until the website is ready.

Manu

Dear Friends,

Manu

Manu,

Congratulations and best wished for your success.

Will you have any Omas pens at the DC Supershow?

Regards,

Craig

yes Craig

I will bring some pens around 40/50 at the DC show

see you there

Thank you for making it possible for my favorite pen company to continue producing the wonderful pens enjoyed for so many years. I hope the launch of your web domain & Ebay sales will be wildly successful & bring in great revenue to ensure your future plans. I had ruefully believed my 2015 Omas purchase of the Special edition Ogivia in Burkina would be my last Omas purchase but perhaps you have made it possible for their to be others. I appreciate your alert to the Ebay sales preceding launch of the designated outlet site & have put it on my watch list.

Dear Friends,

Manu

This is wonderful news, Manu; as others have stated, we wish you all the best and look forward to first eBay - you have an excellent rating!

Best regards,
Steve Surfaro
Fountain Pen Fun
Cities of the world (please visit my Facebook page for more albums)
Paris | Venezia

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Thank you, also, for understanding that a company such as Omas needs a family business way of doing, rather than a corporate one.

I wish you all the luck, and all that is needed for this adventure to be a success.

I can't wait to see your site.

Long live OMAS.

Long live MANUPENS.

WomenWagePeace

SUPORTER OF http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/100x75q90/631/uh2SgO.jpg

My avatar is a painting by the imense surrealist painter Remedios Varo

Great news!

:thumbup:

pens: Aurora * Delta * Esterbrook * Goldfink * Kaweco * Montblanc * OMAS * Parker * Pelikan * Pilot * Sheaffer * Stilnova * Stipula * TWSBI * Visconti * Waterman

inks: Aurora * Delta * Diamine * J.Herbin * Pelikan * Pilot Iroshizuku * MB * Noodler's * Omas * Sailor * Visconti * Waterman

I'm really looking forward to the web-site launch. I won't be at home in the UK, but I'm sure I will still want to buy something. :)

Congrats! Looking forward to your sale of the old new stock Omas and its new incarnation, in whatever form it takes.

See you in DC.

I congratulate you to acquire your new venture and wish you every success in your endeavours to make OMAS alive ,and a continuous joy for omas users and collectors.

This is so great. You guys are the guardian angels of the fountain pen hobby. I have faith you will honor the essence of Omas the way you have W-E.