Closed - Ranga Handmade Pens- 2019 New Year Model 9B And Giant 9B- In Beautiful Ebonites Including Solid Colour

mpkandan

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dupontdelamare

• mpkandan

• bbs

• sansenri

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

New on this. I have submitted 2 forms and now we wait until group sale closes or we can go ahead and pay???

Javier

New on this. I have submitted 2 forms and now we wait until group sale closes or we can go ahead and pay???

If you haven't paid already, Mr Kandan will send you a Paypal invoice within a couple of days of ordering (as a repeat customer, I tend to just send the money up front and let him know...). Hope you enjoy - I'm running out of time to make a decision on this one...

Form Submitted for 9B ED Version, Premium Ebonite P2 (Black Yellow Swirl), Polished, Clipless, Kanwrite Nib 35 mm Flex - Chrome Tone.

Best regards.

Anyone get an eye dropper version with a kanwrite nib and can tell me if they are satisfied with it? Looking up these kanwrite nibs, looks like they make the noodler's ahab nibs...

I have a couple of Ranga eyedroppers with Kanwrite nibs and I can say that they are very smooth and wet. i suspect that Ranga adjusts them a bit before sending them out. They are a great improvement over the stock nibs they used a few years ago.

does anyone have experience with these pens? i have seen a video of a traditional ranga pen being made... i am curious about the nibs?particularly the kanwrite fine and flex nibs? any luck with them??? i am sure the bock nibs write great, u can practically shove a bock nib on the end of a dog tird and have it write great. but i would rather not spemd that much on a nib to go in an ebonite pen...any suggestions or advice?

Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive because your words become your behavior. Keep your behavior positive because your behavior becomes your habits. Keep your habits positive because your habits become your values. Keep your values positive because your values become your destiny

If you haven't paid already, Mr Kandan will send you a Paypal invoice within a couple of days of ordering (as a repeat customer, I tend to just send the money up front and let him know...). Hope you enjoy - I'm running out of time to make a decision on this one...

Jamerelbe, Thanks a lot for your input! I sent him an email and he replied back. I made the payment and now I am crossing fingers to receive my 2 babies!! I am eager to have such a nice pens in my hands. Those will be my 1st Ranga pens!

Javier

• 2 weeks later...

Finally received the pen in post yesterday, just in 3 days after sending address. Pretty exited for my first Ranga pen

post-91850-0-21439500-1551738249_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

my 9B in Rose Red/Black arrived today. got a fine Jowo nib this time. really nice feel and finish as always, and it wrote really well immediately. I think I have participated in every Group Buy Ranga offers, and I haven't been disappointed yet!