Pay it Forward 2009

Col

To keep up with the generosity, and good karma of the forum, there are two batches of 5 international cartridges of De Atramentis Sapphire ready to ship worldwide. In order to give all members a fair chance, 2 PM's will be randomly chosen among those sent from now till next Tuesday. Good luck to all.

The 3th and the 24th are the winners, they've been PM'd for shipping addresses. Thanks for all the interest shown. I hope you enjoy the ink!

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aysedasi

• lsmith42

• Kabe

• Anton Emdin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My apologies

Edited by tubbypreach

For if I preach the gospel, I have nothing to boast of, for I am under compulsion; for woe is me if I do not preach the gospel.

Esterbrook: J(x3), SM; 9550, 9668, 9788 / Hero: 616(x3), 329

Inks: Chesterfield Erinite and Mahogany (both darkened with MB Black); Pelikan 4001 Blue Black; Mont Blanc Black

For Australia/New Zealand Only (we need a break once in a while)

Pelikan 4001 - Royal Blue ink

Direct from Germany (came with my M400!)

nearly full

PM me.

cheers,

Mark.

Pelican M400 - home use only!

Pelikan M120

Custom built Onoto

I know that might seem awful presumptuous of me...

It is...I think that we have already addressed this in this thread (post # 163) that though this is the place to give away items is is not appropriate to request them.

-Marcos

P.S. While I'm at it...5 Montblanc Bordeaux cartridges. CONUS to the first person who promises to write a full review and post it on the review thread.

Six Sheaffer black cartridge worldwide - free shipping too.

cheers.

Mark.

Pelikan M120

Custom built Onoto

Cartridges gone!

Have six Geha (German) cartridges available.

Mark.

Pelikan M120

Custom built Onoto

Stupid question, but those don't fit your standard FP, do they (ala "international cartridges")?

Cartridges gone!

Mark.

Stupid question, but those don't fit your standard FP, do they (ala "international cartridges")?

Cartridges gone!

Mark.

Honestly don't know. Sold some on eBay to a guy who didn't have a Geha pen and they fitted, so you can try them if you like - free postage. They are royal blue by the way. If they are 'international' then I'll put the other two up here.

cheers,

Mark.

Pelikan M120

Custom built Onoto

Cartridges gone!

Mark.

Honestly don't know. Sold some on eBay to a guy who didn't have a Geha pen and they fitted, so you can try them if you like - free postage. They are royal blue by the way. If they are 'international' then I'll put the other two up here.

cheers,

Mark.

If the last guy does not take them, I am interested.

John

Cartridges gone!

Mark.

cheers,

Mark.

If the last guy does not take them, I am interested.

John

Hi foneman,

Drop me your address and I'll send you a box of six.

cheers,

mark.

Pelikan M120

Custom built Onoto

Couldn't sell it.... so I might as well give it away to someone who could use it :-). Dark blue lacquer cap for a Caran d’ Ache Leman fountain pen (or roller ball..fits either). Excellent condition and has a spring loaded clip.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g134/jasono4407/035.jpg

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g134/jasono4407/037.jpg

Edited by Jason Oliver

Happy Fourth of July!

Interested in trying calligraphy?

As a celebration of American Indepencence Day for my UK and European friends, this transplanted Chicagoan offers three Great Expressions Calligraphy sets - two purple, one blue. Each set has three nibs and four international colour cartridges. Purchased at the local Pound Store.

http://www.hocusopus.demon.co.uk/fpn/calligraphy.jpg

Free to end user including p & p to UK or Eeuropean destinations.

If you are interested, send an E-mail to mail4pens@googlemail.com before 18.00 BST on 5 July. If there are more than three E-mails at that time, selection will be made by printing the E-mail addresses and drawing the three winners out of my "Mission:Impossible - powered by Apple" baseball cap.

Happy Fourth!

Rick

post-30483-1246822713_thumb.jpg

I've decided to 'part out' the last of my Sheaffer King's Gold, an ink discontinued a few years ago. Review here. 1ml to the first four PMs.

“As we leave the Moon at Taurus-Littrow, we leave as we came, and God willing, as we shall return, with peace and hope for all mankind.”Gene Cernan, 14 December 1972

Happy Fourth of July!

Interested in trying calligraphy?

As a celebration of American Indepencence Day for my UK and European friends, this transplanted Chicagoan offers three Great Expressions Calligraphy sets - two purple, one blue. Each set has three nibs and four international colour cartridges. Purchased at the local Pound Store.

http://www.hocusopus.demon.co.uk/fpn/calligraphy.jpg

Free to end user including p & p to UK or Eeuropean destinations.

If you are interested, send an E-mail to mail4pens@googlemail.com before 18.00 BST on 5 July. If there are more than three E-mails at that time, selection will be made by printing the E-mail addresses and drawing the three winners out of my "Mission:Impossible - powered by Apple" baseball cap.

Happy Fourth!

Rick

Notifying the three winners via E-mail! Will post fpn monikers when I receive them.

Thanks for the E-mails.

Rick

The King's Gold is now spoken for; if you PM'd me earlier, send me your mailing address.

“As we leave the Moon at Taurus-Littrow, we leave as we came, and God willing, as we shall return, with peace and hope for all mankind.”Gene Cernan, 14 December 1972

Anyone really generous have a cap for a 1st generation Waterman Laureat in Red/Black and Gold spare, to ship (hopefully free :D ) to the UK for a bit of a newbie? (I know, I'm a sinner I lost the cap I had)

"We are all atheists about most of the gods humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

Notifying the three winners via E-mail! Will post fpn monikers when I receive them.

Thanks for the E-mails.

Rick

Congratulations to 0424109, dayonfire and lancekatigbak!

There may be a little extra in the envelope...enjoy!

Off to the post office today!

Rick

The King's Gold is now spoken for; if you PM'd me earlier, send me your mailing address.

Slight delay sending the King's Gold, sorry -- they'll go out next week, when I can save myself $20 by mailing them from the US. At least 3/4 will probably arrive sooner that way, anyway.

Gone to kookychick. Congratulations!

I have 5 small wax sealed bottles of ink that came with a glass dip pen I purchased. I don't know if they are fountain pen friendly, but should definitely be able to be used with a dip pen. To make it a little more available to those who don't happen to be reading this post at the time of posting, I'll send it to the 3rd person to email me at dchelpka AT fastq DOT com. CONUS only please.

Edited to correct typo in email address.

post-10762-1247002657_thumb.jpg

Edited by penspouse

Soli Deo Gloria

Shameless plug - Some of my amateur photography.

Hi,

as a thanks to this great site, I'm giving away 4 cheap 2 dollar stilo pen, that are possibly only available in Mexico and the grand prize of 1 Sabonis pen, also available only in Mexico. Now, it will take me time to send them, say two weeks, but let the PMing begin. Send me an e-mail at darriz@mail.com, with some telling subject (i.e. Sabonis pen draw, FPN draw)

In one week, I will raffle them up. First one gets the sabonis, second to fifth get the 2 dollar carioca pen, which is a great fine writer, not tootthy at all

A little on both pens: The cariocas are children's pen. Plastic, neon colored, cheap looking. But they write well, very smoothly and very fine too

The Sabonis seems exclusive to just a few latinamerican countries. They are cheap (I bought my second one today by 15 bucks, but are very high quality metallic pens, ver very sturdy, and have some of the smoothest nibs I've tried.

Edited by Kabe

The voice of this guitar of mine, at the awakening of the morning, wants to sing its joy;

I sing to your volcanoes, to your meadows and flowers, that are like mementos of the greatest of my loves;

If I am to die away from you, may they say I am sleeping, and bring me back home.

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/7260/postminipo0.pnghttp://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8703/letterminizk9.png