Pay it Forward 2009

Col

Posted this a little while ago in the trade forum, before I realized there was this Awesome Pay It Forward Spot.

I've got a pile of Esterbrook Dip Nibs, Falcon 048's, that yearn to be free.

I've also got a few nibs, maker unknown, but the printing says "Bank of England, Ledger Pen".

PM me with your mailing address. I'll ship far/wide.

If you require more than one 048, let me know.

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aysedasi

• lsmith42

• Kabe

• Anton Emdin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have some Mont Blanc Sepia cartridges... this is kind of a dry-feeling ink I don't see myself using... free to caller number 10!

MB JFK BB; 100th Anniversary M; Dumas M FP/BP/MP set; Fitzgerald M FP/BP/MP set; Jules Verne BB; Bernstein F; Shaw B; Schiller M; yellow gold/pearl Bohème Pirouette Lilas (custom MB-fitted EF); gold 744-N flexy OBB; 136 flexy OB; 236 flexy OBB; silver pinstripe Le Grand B; 149 F x2; 149 M; 147 F; 146 OB; 146 M; 146 F; 145P M; 162 RB

Have two packs of Geha Royal Blue cartridges. Universal I believe.

Fee postage worldwide. PM me.

cheers,

Mark.

Pelican M400 - home use only!

Pelikan M120

Custom built Onoto

Have some Mont Blanc Sepia cartridges... this is kind of a dry-feeling ink I don't see myself using... free to caller number 10!

Only eight (8) callers so far...

MB JFK BB; 100th Anniversary M; Dumas M FP/BP/MP set; Fitzgerald M FP/BP/MP set; Jules Verne BB; Bernstein F; Shaw B; Schiller M; yellow gold/pearl Bohème Pirouette Lilas (custom MB-fitted EF); gold 744-N flexy OBB; 136 flexy OB; 236 flexy OBB; silver pinstripe Le Grand B; 149 F x2; 149 M; 147 F; 146 OB; 146 M; 146 F; 145P M; 162 RB

We have caller 10!

Will be sending out the cartridges as soon as I get an address from the winner!

(rummaging for more stuff to give away... this is fun and cleans out my home office!)

Free new unused Special Edition Lamy Safari Orange Fountain Pen with fine nib.

Free shipping anywhere around the world included!

First PM I get in my inbox when I get home from work and its yours :drool:

:thumbup: Good show.

Hey the poor student i am would take it ! :P

Thanks Chthulhu!

Now claimed. Thanks to all of you who sent messages though. Keep an eye out for other cool stuff.

For all who sent PM's thank you, sorry but I will not try and reply to all of you as there was quite a lot of you!

Thank you for understanding.

Richard

Thanks Chthulhu!

Now claimed. Thanks to all of you who sent messages though. Keep an eye out for other cool stuff.

Thank *you*, sir, for your generosity. I hope someday to be able to offer something worthy here. :-)

Mike Hungerford

Model Zips - Google Drive

Posted this a little while ago in the trade forum, before I realized there was this Awesome Pay It Forward Spot.

I've also got a few nibs, maker unknown, but the printing says "Bank of England, Ledger Pen".

Let it be known to all that I did receive one of each of these nibs in the mail today, in excellent condition due to the simple, inexpensive, and ingenious packaging method employed by our benefactor, purerobin!

(How was that? <G>)

Mike Hungerford

Model Zips - Google Drive

Have all the winners of the carioca's received their pens?

The voice of this guitar of mine, at the awakening of the morning, wants to sing its joy;

I sing to your volcanoes, to your meadows and flowers, that are like mementos of the greatest of my loves;

If I am to die away from you, may they say I am sleeping, and bring me back home.

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/7260/postminipo0.pnghttp://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8703/letterminizk9.png

One bottle of Sailor Kiwa Guro Nano Carbon Black Ink (50ml).

Unused and Unopened. Free to who ever wants it including free shipping anywhere worldwide.

First PM I receive and it will be on its way to you! :thumbup:

Thanks to all who have PM'd me. Its now on its way to a lucky FPNer.

Keep an eye out for other cool stuff!

Edited by polaris

Let it be known. I am now out of the Dip Nib known as the "Bank of England Ledger Pen."

Still have some 048's, if you're feelin' scratchy. PM your pal Purerobin + she will hook you up.

Tractor Pull Special!

A tribute to the National Tractor Pull Championships, which are taking place this week,

here in my otherwise sleepy little village. A display of American excess at its finest! :-)

I have TEN "student" pens of various shapes and sizes, most are Asian in origin, but a

few are European. About half are fine nibs, half medium (along with one italic stub).

They're all decent starter pens, but nothing to brag about -- and nothing that costs

more than $10 new, so I'd prefer to send them to folks in need of an extra pen.

Free to anyone in the USA -- including Alaska and Hawaii, by the way -- but only one

to a customer, please.

I will do my best to honor requests for fine vs. medium, cartridge fill vs. bottle fill, but

it will otherwise have to be potluck. PM with full mailing address if interested.

Wow! Six down in the first hour. Four pens left: Two (fat) medium, cartridge-fill

pens, and two (very) fine, bottle-fill. Get 'em while they're hot!