• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sansenri

• wimg

• DrCodfish

• Freddy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

btw I forgot to mention that if you want to use the full size image you need to select "original image" in the upper text box after you've clicked on the share button. This means that when people click on your image the full size image appears.

Edited by WateryFlow

This is a test of WateryFlow's instructions for posting the full-size image. I hope you don't mind DrCodfish. At the moment I don't have a Flickr account.

Here's the pic

14882100818_1ed52f95fc_o.jpg

EGAD! That's like sitting in the front row at the IMax theater! Once I clicked on the picture, I cold not figure out how to get it to reduce back to the size in the post.

EGAD! That's like sitting in the front row at the IMax theater! Once I clicked on the picture, I cold not figure out how to get it to reduce back to the size in the post.

Press the ESCAPE key on your keybaord

Press the ESCAPE key on your keybaord

Of course! Now you get a glimpse into why I can't compute my away out of a paper bag. I only recently figured out that these things don't have a starter rope.

Once again, thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I had a hard time initially posting photos. I tried Flickr, but for whatever reason couldn't get it to work (I'm definitely not tech-savy). But I finally got photobucket to work pretty well and the process is easy. All I have to do is upload photos to the library on photobucket and click on a photo. On the right-hand side of the webpage, underneath "Share Links" just click on "IMG" and it will copy the link for that image. Paste that link into the box here and the image will appear in the post!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

testfpn_1420809386__la_foto.jpg

“Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one.”

Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

• 1 month later...

HELP! I posted two photos to the Fountain Pen Network image hosting but one was a duplicate under a slightly different name. I want to delete the duplicate "fero peninsula 56 len.jpg"

How do I delete the duplicate? It only gives me the option to upload another photo. Thanks for helping a newbie!

Can I make a suggestion here...it seems at some time in the past this site has changed. Flickr has changed over the years, probably other photo hosting sites as well. The beginning of this thread is so old that the tutorials on how to post photos are no longer applicable. I keep looking for buttons and menus that no longer exist. I don't know when this forum changed, so I don't know where to start reading for current information. Perhaps it would be good to unsticky this thread and create a new stickied topic with current info on how to post photos?

Is it still preferred to upload images on this site, or should I use an external site?

Can I make a suggestion here...it seems at some time in the past this site has changed. Flickr has changed over the years, probably other photo hosting sites as well. The beginning of this thread is so old that the tutorials on how to post photos are no longer applicable. I keep looking for buttons and menus that no longer exist. I don't know when this forum changed, so I don't know where to start reading for current information. Perhaps it would be good to unsticky this thread and create a new stickied topic with current info on how to post photos?

Is it still preferred to upload images on this site, or should I use an external site?