Pen Personality?

professionaldilettante

249 members have voted

1. 1. Please enter your resulting personality type after taking the test provided by the link~ (anonymous)

• ISTJ
    • ISFJ
    • INFJ
    • INTJ
    • ISTP
    • ISFP
    • INFP
    • INTP
    • ESTP
    • ESFP
    • ENFP
    • ENTP
    • ESTJ
    • ESFJ
    • ENFJ
    • ENTJ

I'm another member of the INFJ clan it seems. I find their descriptions of this personality 'type' unnervingly accurate.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scrawler

• I am not a number

• RitaCarbon

• ethernautrix

ENTJ, all the way down the line...

Same here, an (uncommonly artistic & smpathetic, but otherwise...) ENTJ, all through.

Actually, having read the in-depth INTJ analogy, I feel that it describes me way better than ENTJ. That's it, my decision is concrete: I'm INTJ.

If I were not so introverted, I would invite you to join the club. :ltcapd:

No you don't. I'm gatecrashing. Ha! Oh, waiiiiit, I have to be introverted...

K.M.J

ENTJ, all the way down the line...

Same here, an (uncommonly artistic & smpathetic, but otherwise...) ENTJ, all through.

Actually, having read the in-depth INTJ analogy, I feel that it describes me way better than ENTJ. That's it, my decision is concrete: I'm INTJ.

If I were not so introverted, I would invite you to join the club. :ltcapd:

No you don't. I'm gatecrashing. Ha! Oh, waiiiiit, I have to be introverted...

Yes sorry, gate crashers are too noisy. At our club we sit in corners as far from each other as possible, quietly writing away and trying to ignore the noisy breathing of the others. Some of us quietly plan grand schemes, that they would implement, if it did not involve speaking to other people. Most of us do not have a sense of humor. Those of us who do, quietly giggle behind our hands and blush a lot.

INTP, not sure I'd have guessed at that one. One of the rarest types according to Wikipedia, about 1-5% of the population. Clearly not the most successful type then, in a Darwinian sense.

Edited by Jeroboam

Cordialement.

R.J.E.

• 7 months later...

Another INTJ although weakly so except for the introversion...

first fountain pen: student Sheaffer, 1956

next fountain pen: Montblanc 146 circa 1990

favourite ink: Noodler's Zhivago

favourite pen: Waterman No. 12

most beautiful pen: Conway Stewart 84 red with gold veins, oh goodness gracious

Rather unsurprisingly at this stage I'm also an INTJ. Did the test but had been made to do the full official one when I worked for a firm of occupational psychologists who put great weight on these things. Was an INTJ then too - predictably not a good secretary though! Much happier as a court correspondent which kind of fits the career choices they give with the Internet test. It was part of my job to score the M-B forms when they came in from different companies.

Not much of a shock there's so many of us on here though. It makes sense. You'd probably see a similar number of introverts on any social networking site - though it does seem INTJ's are particularly fond of their pens. I wonder if it's just a collector personality type or a fountain pen type - do many people here collect other things for example? If so what? Wonder if we'd find other correlations there.

Another INTJ here, ha! Remarkable because the list of fellow INTJ's are people I 've always admired- Rand, Jefferson, Disney, Paglia, Ike and even U.S. Grant... In fact I often find myself obsessing over Rand and Disney and the source of their inspiration and genius