Pen Personality?

professionaldilettante

249 members have voted

1. 1. Please enter your resulting personality type after taking the test provided by the link~ (anonymous)

• ISTJ
    • ISFJ
    • INFJ
    • INTJ
    • ISTP
    • ISFP
    • INFP
    • INTP
    • ESTP
    • ESFP
    • ENFP
    • ENTP
    • ESTJ
    • ESFJ
    • ENFJ
    • ENTJ

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o254/photoboris/319309508_a9011e7883.jpg

It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of nothing at all...

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scrawler

• I am not a number

• RitaCarbon

• ethernautrix

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o254/photoboris/319309508_a9011e7883.jpg

Ironically showing snowflakes IMO..

Platinum 3776 - F, Pilot Decimo - F, TWSBI Vac Mini - 1.1i

Yup, that would be the point.

It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of nothing at all...

According to the site INTJ represent one percent of the population, so according to this poll that is very inaccurate.

I'm not sure that's a valid conclusion. We're all here because we like fountain pens, so we're technically not a random selection of people taking this test. If I understand it correctly, the poll here is to find trends in the personality types of fountain pen users and to see if they have a different distribution from that of a general population (a population in which writing utensil preference has no bearing on the people taking the test.) If we assume that the website is accurate and our poll is also accurate, then our conclusion could be that in the online fountain pen community, there is a higher amount of INTJ personality types than the general population. But there are still some flaws here, one of which is that I doubt every member of the FPN will take the poll. Also, maybe INTJ type people are simply more likely to take tests and participate in polls--something like that could really skew the data...

--Stephen

I am sorry, you seem to have missed my attempt at humour. It must be a result of our overall colder personality type.

:headsmack: Oops, sorry! I was reading the forum pretty late so I was probably half asleep. :)

--Stephen

Yup, that would be the point.

:blink: Okay okay leave me alone I've been awake since 5:30am

I have many of those days. One of them is evidently today as I have just left a very positive e-bay feedback for an item that hasn't arrived yet.

I have many of those days. One of them is evidently today as I have just left a very positive e-bay feedback for an item that hasn't arrived yet.

In regards to me getting up prior to dawn; theres a very good reason I decided to work backshift - The phrase 'morning person' only applies to myself when I have access to fresh brewed coffee, cigarettes, a good book and no need to move from my window seat :blush:

And I've also done that. Infact I've gone one worse and sent out items without recieving payment first! :headsmack:

Yet another INTJ. I'm not sure whether to find that most of us are this type heart-warming our troubling.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.pnghttp://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5642/postcardde9.png

A snowflake with ENFP class symetry, or also known as Champion. Supposed to be extremely rear (<2%), but obviously we observe unusually high number of Champions among the FPNers as compared to general population. That's why I hang out here, I guess. The rest of the world seems a little dull witout BSB arguments...

Though, the test is not accurate: I wanted to use both or neither choices in majority of questions. I feel more comfortable when two more choices are included: "neither" and "both"

I appear to be a Gemini-Libra:

The Third Decan of Libra is also known as the Gemini Decante and the "Week of Theater." There is an inherent tendency here for love of luxury and the social life, coupled with a good nature and generosity in continuous expressions of friendship. Wide interests and the ability to make friends quickly often leave doubt as to the sincerity of individuals born during this period. They have a marked fondness for persons of the opposite sex and if they lose old friends, have little trouble in making new ones. This Decan is ruled primarily by Mercury with Jupiter as a secondary influence. However, it is the effects of the latter Planet which supplies an idealism that can be helpful to the overly-changeable temperament associated with this Decan. Probably more independent than any other Decan of Libra, individuals born during this time period also have a strong sense of justice. The influence of Mercury makes for a skillful communicator, but one who is prone to nervous tension. Recreation that exercises the body and frees the mind will be most helpful to persons who fall within the parameters of this Third Decan. These are individuals who are versatile, lively, witty and funny...eternally youthful with a touch of the "wild child" in their personalities. They also enjoy a good debate and thrive in the world of communications. Education is very important here. Indeed, these natives would much rather discuss ideas with someone who presents a challenge to the mind. An avid reader, those born during this time period may exhibit an interest in politics and history, and would make extremely proficient prosecutors. The motto of the Third Decan of Libra is "Independence."

I think it says that I need to get out more...

All you need now to complete the Great Air Trine is Aquarius. In times you feel incomplete just send me a PM. It will do the job.

Rita, Aquarius Sun - Gemini Moon (with empty Libra)

:)

Edited by RitaCarbon

INTJ

Law - yes, I'm currently teaching law.

Military Training - yes, I am an Army captain (retired).

Security Services - check, but I cannot say much about that

1% of the population is a mastermind? :yikes: Well... that makes us INTJ's Mensa material, I guess.

As I said in the beginning of this thread, I am an INFJ. That personality type is supposed to compose 1-3% of Western society, yet in all my professional venues I have found it to be 25 - 75% of that specific population. This thread is indicating that it comprises about 1/4 of the FPNers who have responded. I can only shake my head and smile. I find myself once again in nerd central. :thumbup: :P

INTJ

Law - yes, I'm currently teaching law.

Military Training - yes, I am an Army captain (retired).

Security Services - check, but I cannot say much about that

1% of the population is a mastermind? :yikes: Well... that makes us INTJ's Mensa material, I guess.

I wonder how many current and former members of Mensa are in here. It does seem clear that fountain pen usage is most found in certain personality types, because of the over representation of those types in here.

Well... I was skeptical, but I took the test, and I'm supposedly INFJ. I am also a double Libra, whatever that means.

I am a quadruple Libra!

INFJ and it fits me to a tee!

Edited by alvarez57

sonia alvarez

fpn_1379481230__chinkinreduced.jpg