Pen Personality?

professionaldilettante

249 members have voted

1. 1. Please enter your resulting personality type after taking the test provided by the link~ (anonymous)

• ISTJ
    • ISFJ
    • INFJ
    • INTJ
    • ISTP
    • ISFP
    • INFP
    • INTP
    • ESTP
    • ESFP
    • ENFP
    • ENTP
    • ESTJ
    • ESFJ
    • ENFJ
    • ENTJ

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scrawler

• I am not a number

• RitaCarbon

• ethernautrix

Let's see... the Thomas Mann's personality is definitely masculinely elegant and stately.

The Danitrio Komori's personality is much more whimsical, but nearly subliminally so; shall I say inscrutably whimsical?

The Danitrio Fellowship comes across very friendly and flexible, but its nib shows an iron will.

The StarWalker is cool and unaffected.

The Stipula Vedo is devoted, has almost doglike qualities (all the good ones) and requires cleaning up after it only rarely, and only because of a misadventure.

etherX in To Miasto

Fleekair <--French accent.

ENFJ for me, for what it is worth... Feels good not to be alone. I am with a few famous ENFJ type of people: Bill Clinton, Tony Blair, Clara Barton (Founder of the American Red Cross), Ronald Reagan

Filling a fountain pen is much more fun than changing a printer cartridge

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/7260/postminipo0.png

I am an ENFJ.

It seems we're the only two.

Make that three! ENFJ here, though only weakly E and J.

I'm also, sadly, a Virgo with Virgo in four planets. So while all you other star signs get interesting horoscopes on meeting strangers and possible riches and stormy or smooth sailing relationships, I get stuck with 'today is a good day to reorganize your spice collection. Yes, I know it is alphabetical, but the stars say it should be first cuisine type, then alphabetical.' And, worse still, I find doing that enjoyable.

The reason astrology has entered the discussion is because it is a useful adjunct to myers-briggs typology.

And Satrap, I'm with you! A triple espresso on rising and a double when the sun is post-meridian

Edited to correct silly typo of being a T rather than a F.

Edited by Miranda

Ironically showing snowflakes IMO..

Yup, that would be the point.

And so did you.

Please tell, T! Is it that each snowflake is unique?

Since I'm a mastermind, I've begun work on my underground lair....anyone else?

I am trying to build one under a volcanoe on a small island in the pacific. Well, actually, I have been trying to do it in the US first since I can't yet afford the island...but I would if I could!

I hadn't thought about it, but I have been trying to find a good secret underground hideout for about 35 years now. Only just now, reading your post, did I connect it to my personality type. It is no coincidence that my professional work had been dedicated to building the typed of things you would see in the lair of the mastermind of a Bond film. God, I am so predictable. This (and my tendency to monologue) is what always give Bond the chance to escape!

Interesting to see that there are so many many introverts here :) I belong to the e minority here (not very surprised, but I do crave to be alone from time to time) on the verge between a ENFP/champion and an ENTP/inventor. As Rita pointed out earlier I also wanted to choose both or none of the alternatives on many questions and I therefore think my ENTP/ENFP mix is more accurate than choosing one.One of the parts I really identify with in the description of ENFPs is:

"ENFPs have what some call a "silly switch." They can be intellectual, serious, all business for a while, but whenever they get the chance, they flip that switch and become CAPTAIN WILDCHILD, the scourge of the swimming pool, ticklers par excellence. Som etimes they may even appear intoxicated when the "switch" is flipped."

Edited by dandelion

*****the dandelion blog is right here*****

*****the dandelion flickr is right here*****

That explains my seemingly irrational need for a lair and minions.....

Irrational?

I agree its not irrational it's just good planning.

I was an INTJ by the way.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_qVJOiluU9_4/THp4iGeCcpI/AAAAAAAAA2A/xh2FRE0B8p0/s1600/InkDropLogoFPN3.jpghttp://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5642/postcardde9.png

Another INFJ here. How in the world I ended up being a teacher, I'll never understand. Of course, we do get to play with lots of office supplies every day, especially pens :)

That is a lovely perk. :)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_qVJOiluU9_4/THp4iGeCcpI/AAAAAAAAA2A/xh2FRE0B8p0/s1600/InkDropLogoFPN3.jpghttp://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5642/postcardde9.png

I am trying to build one under a volcanoe on a small island in the pacific. Well, actually, I have been trying to do it in the US first since I can't yet afford the island...but I would if I could!

I hadn't thought about it, but I have been trying to find a good secret underground hideout for about 35 years now. Only just now, reading your post, did I connect it to my personality type. It is no coincidence that my professional work had been dedicated to building the typed of things you would see in the lair of the mastermind of a Bond film. God, I am so predictable. This (and my tendency to monologue) is what always give Bond the chance to escape!

I've been considering an upgrade to the lair. My minion recruitment has sky rocketed. I'm thinking somewhere cold and isolated for the new one. :ninja:

Yup the monologuing will get you every time. :(

I've been considering an upgrade to the lair. My minion recruitment has sky rocketed. I'm thinking somewhere cold and isolated for the new one. :ninja:

Yup the monologuing will get you every time. :(

Cold and isolated Hmm? That would describe where I live.

Edited by Scrawler

I think Syndrome beat you to the volcano lair. http://static.squidoo.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/lens2203730_1222828711syndrome-the-incredibles-1.jpg

A penny for the old guy.

INFJ myself.

I do think its funny that it shoved me into the counselor category though. I agree that I'm introverted but I have a colleague who has serious emotional and marriage problems and I have no desire to counsel her at all.

Although the bottom half makes sense, I'm a former linguist and a current writer. :thumbup:

A penny for the old guy.

INFP for me. We did this at work some years ago to better understand each other - turns out that most of us are INFP or INTJ.

INFP here, too.

Wow, zquilts! What industry do you work in?

Ryan.

ETA: I'm married to an ESFJ, and I just noticed that with 164 votes so far, there isn't a single vote for that code! Ha! No wonder she just smiles and shakes her head when I talk about pens!

Edited by drifting

You really have to take your time and make sure you think about the question completely before answering them, as it's easy to misunderstand some of them. When I was reading about the INTJ profile, I was saying to myself, "this doesn't really sound like me", so I took it again. This time, I took a lot longer, re-read each question and came up with "ENTP". :yikes: And I swear I only answered two or three questions different, mainly having to do with people and crowds. I thought about the questions and said, well, crowds don't bother me if I'm with like-minded people, so I changed the answer. Now I'm the "Inventor", which actually makes perfect sense, given my "hot rodding" background. :hmm1:

Looking for Vintage Conway Stewart pens in blue marble to buy or trade.....

I wonder what type James Bond is.

I think Syndrome beat you to the volcano lair. http://static.squidoo.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/lens2203730_1222828711syndrome-the-incredibles-1.jpg

Having spent some years working in an underground hideout (although not exactly a "volcano lair"), I do certainly, despite being an "INTJ mastermind", appreciate my lair to have windows and occasional access to sunshine....a moat full of crocodiles, however, wouldn't go amiss....