The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Organics Studio Is Discontinued

organics studio goulet pens ink

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 MrsGouletPens

MrsGouletPens

The Goulet Pen Company

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 24 September 2014 - 19:09

Hi FPN'ers,

Just wanted to let you all know that Organics Studio is discontinued. Tyler (the creator) has decided to take a break from ink manufacturing to focus on his graduate studies. We know it was a hard decision, and we certainly wish him the best!

That said, all Organics Studio inks are now on closeout here at Goulet Pens. We were fortunate to snag the last remaining stock, so what we have is all that's left.

FinalBanner-Transparent-300.jpg

Sponsored Content

#2 apkayle

apkayle

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 19:25

Oh no! I love his inks! :c

#3 Brian K

Brian K

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 24 September 2014 - 19:43

Thanks for the heads up, Rachel. Just snagged three bottles - Arsenic, Nitrogen and Walt Whitman. l've wanted to try them and figured I'd better jump!

Grace and Peace are already yours because God is the Creator of all of life and Jesus Christ the Redeemer of each and every life.

#4 bbs

bbs

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,245 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 24 September 2014 - 19:43

Me too! Manganese is a stunning blue black. Ah well. Good luck to Tyler and hopefully he'll be back.
I chose my user name years ago - I have no links to BBS pens (other than owning one!)

#5 bardiir

bardiir

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 24 September 2014 - 19:57

Like I said on Facebook already... Noooo! my budget can't handle another closeout currently D:

My Pens/Nibs (inked/active): Lamy Studio/Vista/Joy (XXF slight-flex custom | 14k EF | EF | F | 14k M | M | B | 14k 1.1 custom | 1.1 | 1.5 | 1.9), TWSBI Diamond 580 (F | Pendleton BadBoy | Zebra G | F.P.R. semi-flex), Pilot Falcon EF, Penkala Vintage 14k semi-flex, Pilot Parallel (2.4 | 3.8 | 6.0)

I'm still looking for help/data/supporters/sponsors for my Ink Database - It already contains over 900 Inks but is still low on data about the inks except on the Inks I got myself or where I found nice data sheets. So Im looking for these: InkSamples mailed to me, Permissions to use InkReviews - preferable by people who have a lot of InkReviews online, InkReviews mailed to me so I can scan them, Sponsors that will help me to finance InkSamples, People willing to trade InkSamples (list of available Inks from me is available via PM request - please include available Inks)

#6 Brian K

Brian K

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 24 September 2014 - 20:01

Like I said on Facebook already... Noooo! my budget can't handle another closeout currently D:

LOL - I know what you mean. I got my Micarta v2 from TWSBI when they were just about gone and now this... :huh:

Grace and Peace are already yours because God is the Creator of all of life and Jesus Christ the Redeemer of each and every life.

#7 Tas

Tas

Graphophile . . .

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,918 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 24 September 2014 - 20:01

: (

#8 bardiir

bardiir

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 24 September 2014 - 20:05

LOL - I know what you mean. I got my Micarta v2 from TWSBI when they were just about gone and now this... :huh:

Yeah I currently got a cart filled with around $120 of ink on gouletpens.com but currently my budget is nowhere near that. We'll see how much stock is left once my budget fills up again :D

On the other hand it's probably bad to buy ink that is discontinued when thinking from a database point of view because all the data I can get from the ink for fp-ink.info is pretty much worthless anyway :(

Let's hope he gets back to making ink sometime, I really love the mendel pea green, its such a cool ink.

My Pens/Nibs (inked/active): Lamy Studio/Vista/Joy (XXF slight-flex custom | 14k EF | EF | F | 14k M | M | B | 14k 1.1 custom | 1.1 | 1.5 | 1.9), TWSBI Diamond 580 (F | Pendleton BadBoy | Zebra G | F.P.R. semi-flex), Pilot Falcon EF, Penkala Vintage 14k semi-flex, Pilot Parallel (2.4 | 3.8 | 6.0)

I'm still looking for help/data/supporters/sponsors for my Ink Database - It already contains over 900 Inks but is still low on data about the inks except on the Inks I got myself or where I found nice data sheets. So Im looking for these: InkSamples mailed to me, Permissions to use InkReviews - preferable by people who have a lot of InkReviews online, InkReviews mailed to me so I can scan them, Sponsors that will help me to finance InkSamples, People willing to trade InkSamples (list of available Inks from me is available via PM request - please include available Inks)

#9 Cyber6

Cyber6

Extremely AWESOME !!!

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,424 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 24 September 2014 - 20:37

Well.. I did go to Goulet to pick up some of his new colors... Oscar Copper, Lewis Carroll (Queen's Rose) and Blue Crab...   

I really... REALLY wanted to try Genghis Khan....  but I can't seem to find it anywhere...     :bawl:  :bawl:  :bawl:  :bawl: .... Rachel... HELP !!!!

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

#10 white_lotus

white_lotus

Caution: Absinthe Distiller with Ink

• FPN Supporter - Rhodium

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,614 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 24 September 2014 - 20:54

:crybaby:

But I understand that Tyler can't make a living from making ink, and I hope he's successful in grad school and beyond.

#11 kristiina

kristiina

Pinarello Civetta 2.0

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 21:15

Didn't Tyler and Organics Studio go on a sort of sabbatical once before? Perhaps after his grad school grind he may return to the trade in future. I'm not a user, but I was drawn to the Walt Whitman stuff. I'm somehow glad now I didn't let myself get too curious. I do wish him and the company well, regardless.

#12 visvamitra

visvamitra

Donor Pen

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,463 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 25 September 2014 - 08:39

That's sad news but understandable. I wish Tyler all the best and hope he'll be back one day. He's created some amazing inks.

#13 ac12

ac12

Museum Piece

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,529 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 25 September 2014 - 20:19

DRAT only ONE bottle of Uranium available.

If you have more, I will buy.

San Francisco Pen Show - August 28-30, 2020 - Redwood City, California

www.SFPenShow.com

#14 WayTooManyHobbies

WayTooManyHobbies

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 726 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 25 September 2014 - 22:05

Really too bad - I wish Tyler the best.  I love the Edgar Alan Poe ink (there's no better red for grading a test!), and also like Aristotle in a wet pen.  Hopefully he can pick up again after graduation - we can all use an innovative ink manufacturer.

In the meantime, off the Goulet's for a bottle of EAP!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: organics studio, goulet pens, ink

Sponsored Content

|