Show us your everyday writer

Stani

I too carry a 600 with me at all times, even when I know I won't be using it. Like another FPNer mentioned, you can even use them to kill bears. Not that I have much chance of that in The Hague...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shangas

• Tamerlane

• Stani

• shigidab0p

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Estie J all the way!

post-10953-1224765801_thumb.jpg

The moment we want to believe something, we suddenly see all the arguments for it, and become blind to the arguments against it.

~ Bernard Shaw.

I just heart my Murex.

Loaded with Waterman Red to mark up draft documents + drawings.

post-16621-1224778048_thumb.gif

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/7260/postminipo0.png

Wow, Bearcat, that's a great looking 51 after all of those years of use. You must have been a very careful user. I have one that color too, a little older I think because of the cap type. Good luck finding your matching pencil!

I will have to post some photos later...lately I have been using Parker 45s in grey, black and dark blue; my English 51 in black; an English 61 Flighter; and a bunch of Hero 616s. Just re-inked an Estie (my beater one in green with cracked jewels but with a 9556 nib) and a Parker Frontier (wanted to get DC Supershow Blue into a bigger nib).

I'm feeling the lack of my VP - I think that will be the next one to get rotated in. Gotta get a change from all of the silver caps ;)

<i>"Most people go through life using up half their energy trying to protect a dignity they never had."</i><br>-Marlowe, in <i>The Long Goodbye</i>

My Blue Pilot Decimo with a smooth factory medium nib has been in my daily use three pen case since it arrived from Ujuku Pen Shop in August.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3158/2972608003_9a78094709_o.jpg

Rick

Life Is Not A Rehearsal.

Our Pen Club: http://londonpenclub.com

Our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/254419004945988/

shigidab0p, I don't usually gravitate toward green but I must say your's is a darn fine looking writer there. :thumbup:

Thank you! It was a choice between that and blue, and I thought I should go with something more unusual (as if it wasn't unusual enough to use a fp). It's quite a bit brighter and more vivid than that picture shows.

I thought it might be cool to see everyone's daily writer. Here is my old Rotring 600. I got this one in the eighties when they first came out and it still is one of my number one pen.

........Stani :happyberet:

I think your 600 need a restoration, have you thought to bring it to your car painter? :thumbup:

Genny

Used everyday, so much that I often forget to mention it as it just becomes a part of my day to day routine: my Montegrappa Miya Argento in Turquoise with a flexy EF nib.

In rotation:

Pelikan M400 with Pilot Iroshizuku Momiji

Nakaya Kuro-tame Desk Pen with Platinum Blue

Visconti Van Gogh Maxi with Aurora Black

Twitter: @souveran

Stani---I also love my Rotring 600. Although at the moment it is on its way to be fixed. I didn't realize how much I would miss it! I am considering getting another one because it is just that good, and a pen I use 40 hours a week.

XOXO

Lily

These are with me every day--Pelikan M805 M nib-- Pelikan Polar lights F nib both Namiki black--My Moleskine sketchbook with Gfeller leather cover that I put black shoe polish on and has worn to this great old look.

www.stevelightart.com

post-20768-1225552538_thumb.jpg

I lent my Sonnet, Inoxcrom Atlantic, and Aurora Idea, but I don't use them often anyway.

Edited by Zeroblade

My Pink Pastel Esterbrook with a 9668 nib. I use some others throughout the course of the day, but I always have this one inked (Noodler's Ottoman Rose) and ready to use.

post-21776-1225663176_thumb.jpg

Connie

I blog... HouseWife with a Day Job

The coming week I will be using:

- P51 (Black with lustralloy cap, later than 56, but earlier than 61) with FPN Van Gogh Starry night

- Maroon Inoxcrom Wall Street with Lierre Sauvage (for editing reports)

- Waterman Kultur (clear demonstrator) ED-filled with Rouge Caroubier (for when I need something really red)

- Red Kaweko Sport (recent one) filled with Poussiere de Lune

Past week I have been using pretty much the same, except for the blue (P51): that was in my Pilot Capless with ItaliFine point.

Greetings

Miguel