Sheaffer Snorkel Color Identification: Peacock?

ELSpartan44

Hello all, I was surprised to see the links for the manderin sheaffer snorkel, just won both of them - the statesman set that was listed as coral and the sentinel fountain pen that was listed as correct color, they are in beautiful condition and glad to add to my collection! I have these and the sage green set.

Impressive. Sounds like you are doing very well with the "difficult" colors. Are you planning on getting them all?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ELSpartan44

• 3rdlakerobert

• Roger W.

• inkstainedruth

Depends if available and affordability for me, but yes I would like to :) I missed out on the fiesta and the periwinkle or peacock color I forget and at the time I couldn't risk spending that much at the fern one at that time as I had to save for another budget matter. However, I can always see if luck will allow me next time to get another rare or uncommon color :)

Edited by EffyA

Depends if available and affordability for me, but yes I would like to :) I missed out on the fiesta and the periwinkle or peacock color I forget and at the time I couldn't risk spending that much at the fern one at that time as I had to save for another budget matter. However, I can always see if luck will allow me next time to get another rare or uncommon color :)

Wish you the best of luck.

Khan M. Ilyas