Tag Kyoto Branch / Kyoto Plant Dye Research Institute Kyoshiki Ink Series

Algester

Latest update regarding these inks. I received the following email from seller this morning:

"We've found a problem with the lid which inks inside jar can be leaked sometimes.

therefore we are trying to figure that out to solve all problems.

we've already arranged new lid and shipping test is scheduled to be conducted next week.

If this test will get it right and we can confirm that there is no more problems, then we will resume shipment to all customers."

YNWA - JFT97

Instagram: inkyandy

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AndyYNWA

• migo984

• sakayume

• Algester

Latest update regarding these inks. I received the following email from seller this morning:

"We've found a problem with the lid which inks inside jar can be leaked sometimes.

therefore we are trying to figure that out to solve all problems.

we've already arranged new lid and shipping test is scheduled to be conducted next week.

If this test will get it right and we can confirm that there is no more problems, then we will resume shipment to all customers."

They've known about that for a while. I reported the problem to them a couple of months ago.

https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/topic/301185-tag-kyoto-branch-kyoto-plant-dye-research-institute-kyoshiki-ink-series/?p=3517142

Having said that, I really like these inks. The #1 Nurebairo is a real gem.

Verba volant, scripta manent

I know, they informed me about the leaking caps a couple of weeks ago, but nothing more. They have pushed the shipping date forward several times, but now it's indefinite...

YNWA - JFT97

Having said that, I really like these inks. The #1 Nurebairo is a real gem.

I'm no big fan of black inka, so I've ordered Aonibi (blue-black) instead. Crossing my fingers it's close to Nurebairo in performance.

YNWA - JFT97

I'm no big fan of black inka, so I've ordered Aonibi (blue-black) instead. Crossing my fingers it's close to Nurebairo in performance.

I don't use black very often but that one is stunning. I look forward to seeing a pic of your Aonibi when it arrives.

I don't use black very often but that one is stunning. I look forward to seeing a pic of your Aonibi when it arrives.

I will post pics, don't worry... B)

YNWA - JFT97

• 2 weeks later...

Got a new email today... Saying the same things about the caps, once again... :|

How hard can it be to fix a leaking cap???

YNWA - JFT97

Got a new email today... Saying the same things about the caps, once again... :|

How hard can it be to fix a leaking cap???

That's pretty annoying. And a shame cos the inks are really nice :-(

I have received the following email twice today:

----------- 当店オリジナルインクをご予約いただきましたお客様へ -----------

お世話になっております、楽天市場・オフィスジャパンの中井と申します。
このたびは、当店のオリジナルインクのご注文を頂き、誠にありがとうございます。

先日のご案内させていただきました通り、
インク漏れの問題があり、改善にあたっておりました。

その結果、漏れの原因が特定することができました。
瓶と蓋の一部仕様を変更し、複数固体で発送テストを行いましたところ、漏れは確認されませんでした。
現在、新仕様で再生産を進めておりまして、色ごとに順次入荷している状況でございます。

大変長らくお待たせしており、申し訳ありませんが、
もうしばらくで、お届けができるかと思っております。

このような遅延にも関わらず、お待ちいただいており、本当にありがとうございます。
出来る限り早い時期に発送するよう取り組んで参ります。

当店のインクを楽しんで頂ける日を楽しみにしております。
=======================================
オフィスジャパン 楽天市場店
株式会社タケダ事務機 中井

I assume it says that they haven't solved the issue with the cap yet and don't know when they will be able to ship. But Google Translate can play tricks with you.

If anyone can translate it properly I would appreciate it.

Edited by AndyYNWA

YNWA - JFT97

yeah it's about the cap leak according further study they will probably have a change of cap and bottle design as the worst case scenario, and tells you sorry for the delay of the shipment

They have written that same statement 3 or 4 times.... :huh:

YNWA - JFT97

お世話になっております、楽天市場・オフィスジャパンの中井と申します。

このたびは、当店のオリジナルインクのご注文を頂き、誠にありがとうございます。

TL Note: I'm not sure about the owner because Name...

Greetings this is Nakai from Rakuten Ichiba, Office Japan

about the order of the Original inks from out shop, I thank you for the purchase

先日のご案内させていただきました通り、

インク漏れの問題があり、改善にあたっておりました。

About the issue the other day which is about the leaking leaking bottle, we are trying to rectify the issue.

その結果、漏れの原因が特定することができました。

瓶と蓋の一部仕様を変更し、複数固体で発送テストを行いましたところ、漏れは確認されませんでした。

現在、新仕様で再生産を進めておりまして、色ごとに順次入荷している状況でございます。

We think we have found the cause of the leakage, so we have changed the bottle and the cap as to our specifications, and we have also confirmed that the leaks have been stopped so we are now currently in the process of producing the new bottle, and they are arriving slowly but surely.

大変長らくお待たせしており、申し訳ありませんが、

もうしばらくで、お届けができるかと思っております。

I know it is strange for the long wait, I apologize for the delay, but I know we are in the capacity of being able to fulfill the deliveries soon.

このような遅延にも関わらず、お待ちいただいており、本当にありがとうございます。

出来る限り早い時期に発送するよう取り組んで参ります。

I also would like to thank you for your patience with the delays and we will ship the order as soon as possible.

当店のインクを楽しんで頂ける日を楽しみにしております。

We look forward the day you finally enjoy the ink from the store.

PS: My JP is a bit crappy but I think thats what the email states...

Edited by Algester

Just got an email...

The ink has now been shipped! :)

Hi Andy, sorry if I missed this.. but, how do I order them?.. You have a link?

Thanks,

C.

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

Hi Andy, sorry if I missed this.. but, how do I order them?.. You have a link?

Thanks,

C.

I think they're all sold out. Links are at the beginning of this thread IIRC

M