Cases From Single To Four Pens

ashishwakhlu

please check the very top of this thread for all types and prices.

I did. It's just that sometimes you have the prices before the pictures, sometimes after... and then you added several other case types later in the thread. I'll try to piece together what you've got and see what I want.

I was just trying to suggest having one post where you list all of the options / styles / prices and then you edit that as you add cases -- so that we can go to one place to see all that you're offering.

Thanks

--

Glenn (love those pen posses)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ashishwakhlu

• Gobblecup

• Sagar_C

• ville900

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

please check the very top of this thread for all types and prices.

I did. It's just that sometimes you have the prices before the pictures, sometimes after... and then you added several other case types later in the thread. I'll try to piece together what you've got and see what I want.

I was just trying to suggest having one post where you list all of the options / styles / prices and then you edit that as you add cases -- so that we can go to one place to see all that you're offering.

Thanks

No Problem,

I'm just waiting for a few more case types to come in before starting a new thread.

regards

Are they genuine leather or rexine like material? No offence meant, just curious.

Leather Sagar, try one.

regards

Received my 2 pen case and my 3 pen case in black, and have used them a couple of weeks. These are fantastic! Far better than some more expensive "name brand" cases I have which I no longer use. My pens really fit these nicely and I feel the pens are safer in them. Also, the leather is great to feel in my hands. Now, I am going to order 2 1 pen cases. I probably should order more, because they are a real bargain! Thanks for making these available at a reasonable price!

All the Best,

T

In the four-pen case, the pens do not keep themselves separated, it seems --- I mean to ask if the pens touch each other in the four pen case? Thanks.

The four pen cases have strong fabric loops or flap dividers to separate the pens

regards

Ashish

In the four-pen case, the pens do not keep themselves separated, it seems --- I mean to ask if the pens touch each other in the four pen case? Thanks.

The four pen cases have strong fabric loops or flap dividers to separate the pens

regards

Ashish

Thanks, Ashish. Whenever you have time would you please post a picture of inside of the four-pen case and let me know the maximum dimensions of a pen that it can hold without any difficulty.

Regards,

Sagar

regards

Ashish

Thanks, Ashish. Whenever you have time would you please post a picture of inside of the four-pen case and let me know the maximum dimensions of a pen that it can hold without any difficulty.

Regards,

Sagar

Hi Sagar,

the four pen case with flap dividers can hold four guider jumbos in comfort, each pen being 7" long and 0.8 inches in maximum diameter.

regards

Ashish

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii313/Ashish_031/Pen%20Cases/Picture11899.jpg

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii313/Ashish_031/Pen%20Cases/Picture11900.jpg

Edited by ashishwakhlu

• 2 weeks later...

pm sent for a such one , 2 large pens

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii313/Ashish_031/Pen%20Cases/Picture11886.jpg

What price is the 2-pen case? (5 case styles, 4 prices) Does the 2-pen box style have a divider to keep the pens from rubbing against each other? Is the 2-pen box style available in other colours?

Edited by epo

Whoa this is a big case.

Thanks to Ashish I received the 4 pen case - for large pens, yes, it's written in the op - and this is one big case. Asides from my Duke my other pens are lost in there. Which is OK by me because I wanted it to bring my BCHR pen with me, away from sunlight.

This is a really nice pen case and it's not leaving my jacket's inside pocket. And now I've inked up four pens just because...

Thanks Ashish.

To the others, I highly recommend.

I already have yours three large pen case. It is wonderful and use it every day. I like to have one more. Is it possible to have Box Style Black smooth leather three pens case with contrast stitching with dividers?

Edited by ppacaa

Hi Ashish, I sent you an email about a green two pen case. Can you let me know if you got my email?

thanks

Pelikan 400 - Private Reserve Chocolat

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

What price is the 2-pen case? (5 case styles, 4 prices) Does the 2-pen box style have a divider to keep the pens from rubbing against each other? Is the 2-pen box style available in other colours?

The two pen case (box style) is 15$, the case has a divider to separate the pens, only available in black and tan at present, brown on the way.

regards

Ashish

Hello.

I'm sending you one mail for one Textured Leather with Contrast Stitching.

Thank you very much.

Bye.

MigL

Pelikan Graphos set (64 nibs, a few repeated, looking for 2 nibs). Pelikan caligraphy set.

1 Waterman, 1 Pelikan, 2 Tombow, 3 Kaweco, 1 Hardley-Davidson (needs restauration), and more unnamed... I wish I have Montblanc Humboldt & Chaplin Editions...

:¬)