• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Truffle Finder

• esterbex

• Ghost Plane

• Chris Chalmers

I'm feeling in just the right kind of mood to wish everybody a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Truffle Finder.

Thank You Truffle Finder.............and can I please return your kindness??

Merry Christmas to YOU too!!!

Huge hugs,

Chris

Each day is the start of the rest of your life!

Make it count!!!

Hi all, you may like to learn that Henry's latest bespoke design, The Roses Pen, is now featured on his website: www.henrysimpole.com

Hope you like it Soki!

Neal.

Hi Neal,

Welcome to FPN! Thanks for adding the photos of my gorgeous pen onto Henry's website!

Yes, I absolutely LOVE my pen :)

Warmest regards,

Soki xx

http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y331/fuchsiaprincess/Fuchsiaprincess_0001.jpg http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/036/2/2/Narnia_Flag_by_Narnia14.gif

Hi Guys

Sorry have not been keeping up to date on this thread, or the FPN, for a week or so - been very busy with work and the usual frustrations in that area that the Christmas holiday always brings.

Soki - love the pen, you must be very happy with it.

Hopefully in the next few days I will trawl through some of the photographs and other stuff that Henry entrusted me with and put up some more pics for you all to enjoy.

GP - glad to hear that things are beginning to come together, even though slowly, and your ideas are beginning to crystalise.

Chris - glad to see that you are now much better.

Happy Christmas to all who have contributed to this thread, all those who have read and followed it and those yet to do so.

I wish each and every one of you all a very happy and enjoyable time over the Christmas period and peace and prosperity in the New Year.

George

Thank you George! Happy Christmas to you too!

Warmest regards,

Soki xx

http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y331/fuchsiaprincess/Fuchsiaprincess_0001.jpg http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/036/2/2/Narnia_Flag_by_Narnia14.gif

Hi to everyone!!! Thank you George, Truffle, Soki and Ghost Plane..........I am at last feeling a bit human - and ready to enjoy pens unlimited............so send all your new ones - old ones, borrowed or blue ones - I promise to be kind to them - each and every one!

Make it count!!!

All the best to Chris, everyone loves you Chris, and I'm sure they all want to send you lots of pink fluffy stuff, and good wishes!!!

Truffle Finder.

Yes, all the best to Chris. We love you and miss you heaps! Please do drop by soon to check out my Chatsworth pens....

Soki xx

Here's hoping Henry got rested up and lots of goodies, care, and tending so he'll be ready to do more incredible things in 2010 :thumbup:

Hear, hear! Have you caught up with the Persian Diversion, GP? Any closer to your dream pen?

Regards,

Soki xx

Hi to everyone again! Today is the day I write to Soki and Henry - not at the same address - which is a shame - think of what could happen if that were the case????????????????? :wacko:

My meds have made my handwriting terribly shakey - but as the days pass (sounds like 'Days of our Lives') the shake lessens. :clap1:

I hear poor Santa had a hernia after visiting Soki.............is that right???

GP - I hope you can get your Persian Division to pass on the secrets soon - I can't wait to see what this pen will be like!!!! :yikes:

Huge fluffy hugs to those open to hugs - to anyone who isn't - pucker up - you got one anyway!!! :bunny01::bunny01::bunny01:

Make it count!!!

I'm about to go spare. No sight of the Persian Diversion in longer than I care to contemplate. I may need to seek a more readily available co-conspirator. However his artistic vision has a knack of catching what's wanted in mine, so I don't want to give up just yet.

Darn this real world life. It keeps getting in the way of my fountain pen design. :headsmack:

Darn the real world indeed! Don't worry Ghost Plane, the Persian Division will get there in the end, it would be a shame to spoil the ship for a ha'peth of 'Tar'!!! Better to wait for the right person to advise you with regard to this pen, it has got to be right. Not only for you, but by others, judging by the responses on this thread!

Happy New Year, everyone.

Truffle Finder.

Happy New Year to you Truffle Finder..........and how many of us are expecting special things in 2010 because the New Year's Eve full moon is a BLUE MOON!!!!! I certainly am hoping for a magical year, and take this opportunity to wish one and all the very Best of Love, Peace, Prosperity and Good Health in the year to come!

Now, where are my real Truffles :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: ??? Chocolates I mean of course!:puddle:

Edited by Chris Chalmers

Make it count!!!