What Parker Are You Using This Day?

Rockyrod

Red lacquer Sonnet, fine nib, Midnight blue 51 aero , medium, both with Quink black.

Frontier stainless with italic nib.

"Don't hurry, don't worry. It's better to be late at the Golden Gate than to arrive in Hell on time."
--Sign in a bar and grill, Ormond Beach, Florida, 1960.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mitto

• Eduardo

• inkstainedruth

• william2001

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today I used my Parker Sonnet Dark Grey Lacquer GT, filled with Sailor Jentle Ultramarine.

"One's greatness is defined not only by their deeds, but also by the pen they carry."

My YouTube Channel: InkyJoys

Inky Meanderings: my pen, paper and ink blog

Best Non-FP user line ever: "Is that a calligraphy pen?"

Well, it has been three weeks writing with my Parker 95. It is rare that I look forward to cleaning and putting away

one of my collection so much. The function is excellent, and I should enjoy using it. However, the slender barrel

is uncomfortable and unpleasant. My Reform 1745 is similarly slender, but I think, as a Parker collector, my Parker

95 is also disappointing.

I am looking forward to a nice, fat LAMY Al-Star. Or a Duofold Sr, if it ever come home.

Auf freiem Grund mit freiem Volke stehn.
Zum Augenblicke dürft ich sagen:
Verweile doch, du bist so schön !

Technically still the 51, 45 and the new acquisition, the red duofold jr (1928 I've been told)...

To be perfectly honest.... just the Duofold... It's new... I can't help myself!

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen. - Winston Churchill

Hey Rocky,

A little late to the thread. I've been using my '49 - 51 Flighter with a 1.4 Minuskin stub nib.

Another fav is my cedar Blue/Lustraloy and GT '46 med nib 51 vac and

'40 Golden Web Vac Jr. flexie fine.

Pelikans are good too, but I just LOVE Parkers!

Clayton

"Not a Hooker Hooker, but rather a left-handed overwriter."

Parker jotter ballpen, for fountainpen i prefer pen with international cartridge or Sheaffer which for me is the must. I test a duofod in a shop, but it is very stiff to write. But the new Quinkflow refills are fantastic.

Inked my brand new Vector flighter (med nib) with the Quink Blue cartridge that came with it. And I have my Parker 95 flighter, w/ GT, fine nib, inked with R&K Salix.

Slight change in the line up, deinking some of my pens to make it more manageable.

desk pens:

• P51-MK3, F, Waterman blue
  • P51 special, M, Cross blue
  • P45, narrow M, Cross blue

clip pens

• Classic, black, F, Cross black
  • Sonnet, blue, F, Waterman blue
  • Arrow, flighter, F, Waterman green

And a few non-Parkers

Edited by ac12

San Francisco Pen Show - August 28-30, 2020 - Redwood City, California

www.SFPenShow.com