special sheaffer sale 30$ only

athar201

i cant do anything but run to the local post office for tracking it they always say it is in united states please dr lopez have alook at your local post office once

regards

ali

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• athar201

• hari317

• saint inky

• filou001

i cant do anything but run to the local post office for tracking it they always say it is in united states please dr lopez have alook at your local post office once

regards

ali

Well, if they say it is in the USA, then we have a problem because my address is in EU. So I need to ask you to confirm you posted my pens correctly. Six weeks and no news of the box is too far above any expected time.

In my current rotation:

Pelikan 400 Brown Tortoise/14K Fine/J. Herbin Cafe des Iles

Lamy 2000/14K Medium/Lamy Blue-Black

Sailor 1911 Large burgundy/21K Naginata Togi Medium/Diamine Oxblood

Montblanc 146/14K Fine/Montblanc Racing Green

Rosetta blue/Steel Pendelton cursive italic/Pelikan Royal Blue

Delta Passion/18K Broad/Diamine Syrah

My pens were paid in full on Nov 30th and still waiting.

Do yourself a favor and file a claim with PayPal before their 45 day time limit expires. The seller is obviously unwilling to accept the fact that there might be a problem.

check you item saint inky it is arrived in your post office as shown by the usps site please call them and take it 

regards

ali

and please guys there is more stock left and shipping has 2 options 

1. reg post but for the patient ones

2. courier shipping only for the unpatient one's  is 17$ with tracking and insurance

regards

ali

check you item saint inky it is arrived in your post office as shown by the usps site please call them and take it 

Yes, the pens finally arrived: Ordered and paid for on 22 November, postmarked 13 December (that's correct: A full 3 weeks later), and received 9 January -- seven weeks after payment. But I guess I was just being impatient. Yeah, that must have been what delayed their arrival... :glare:

thanks for the pms lots of stock more left for everyone and 2 modes of shipping please

regards

edited as i posted in the wrong thread - :embarrassed_smile:

Edited by ruffcat

Mine came in- it's in great shape and it's being inked tonight (the ball point works as well, but ball points are just for forms as far as I am concerned.)

thanks to all buyers lots of stock still left

regards

ali

Mine arrived late last week while I was away. The fountain pen is interesting - a much finer nib than I expected from a fine - but it's a smooth writer so I'm quite pleased. The pen comes with a press-bar converter which is removable so you can use cartridges; I have no idea if modern Sheaffer cartridges fit, and I'm not sure I care anyway!

The ballpoint works too - the refill looks like a Sheaffer K but if anyone knows for sure, please advise.

In any event, thanks Ali - and thanks for using real stamps on the package!

Too many pens; too many inks. But at least I've emptied two ink bottles now.

Yes, a modern Sheaffer converter will work with these pens. I have already replaced the original press-bar style converter in mine.

Edited by TriggerT

I'm Finding Something to Find.

Yes, a modern Sheaffer converter will work with these pens. I have already replaced the original press-bar style converter in mine.

Excellent news. Thanks a billion TriggerT

thanks a lot xena and trigger and all for the purchases i have still lots of them left with fine nibs all colours left for grabs

regards

ali

• Most Contributions

1. amberleadavis
      amberleadavis
    2. PAKMAN
      PAKMAN
    3. Ghost Plane
      Ghost Plane
    4. inkstainedruth
      inkstainedruth
    5. jar
      jar
  • Upcoming Events

• Blog Comments

• Shanghai Knife Dude
      I have the Sailor Naginata and some fancy blade nibs coming after 2022 by a number of new workshop from China.  With all my respect, IMHO, they are all (bleep) in doing chinese characters.  Go use a bush, or at least a bush pen. 
    • A Smug Dill
      It is the reason why I'm so keen on the idea of a personal library — of pens, nibs, inks, paper products, etc. — and spent so much money, as well as time and effort, to “build” it for myself (because I can't simply remember everything, especially as I'm getting older fast) and my wife, so that we can “know”; and, instead of just disposing of what displeased us, or even just not good enough to be “given the time of day” against competition from >500 other pens and >500 other inks for our at
    • adamselene
      Agreed.  And I think it’s good to be aware of this early on and think about at the point of buying rather than rationalizing a purchase..
    • A Smug Dill
      Alas, one cannot know “good” without some idea of “bad” against which to contrast; and, as one of my former bosses (back when I was in my twenties) used to say, “on the scale of good to bad…”, it's a spectrum, not a dichotomy. Whereas subjectively acceptable (or tolerable) and unacceptable may well be a dichotomy to someone, and finding whether the threshold or cusp between them lies takes experiencing many degrees of less-than-ideal, especially if the decision is somehow influenced by factors o
    • adamselene
      I got my first real fountain pen on my 60th birthday and many hundreds of pens later I’ve often thought of what I should’ve known in the beginning. I have many pens, the majority of which have some objectionable feature. If they are too delicate, or can’t be posted, or they are too precious to face losing , still they are users, but only in very limited environments..  I have a big disliking for pens that have the cap jump into the air and fly off. I object to Pens that dry out, or leave blobs o
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
  • Files