The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Conid Announcement

conid

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Karmachanic

Karmachanic

Duit On Mon Dei

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,058 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 11:45

Pause to Restart:

https://www.conidpen...r November 2019

Edited by Karmachanic, 13 November 2019 - 11:46.

"Want little. Need less. Love more."

Sponsored Content

#2 inkstainedruth

inkstainedruth

Ancient Artifact

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,913 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 13 November 2019 - 19:16

Thanks for the heads up. 

A Conid Slimline is on my wish list and has been so since I got to try one at the Baltimore Washington Pen Show last year; but I haven't been able to afford one as of yet.  This announcement means I can consider starting the equivalent of what my college roommate called "the wench fund" (she would save up spare change out of her wallet to help finance going out to a Dark Shadows convention on the West Coast -- the first year she went to the masquerade ball as a "tavern wench" because there were apparently some story lines involving time travel).

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

#3 Karmachanic

Karmachanic

Duit On Mon Dei

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,058 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 22:10

Yeah. They are kinda spendy. Above my pay grade, but I purchased one 18 months ago anyway. Rice and beans are both tasty and nutritious. I have a second ordered in August in the pipeline. Ordered it without a nib, and was told that would speed things up a bit. Maybe I'll get it by Xmas.

I'm happy to see Conid overwhelmed by unexpected, huge success. First class product, and lovely people.

"Want little. Need less. Love more."

#4 mauckcg

mauckcg

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 November 2019 - 00:41

Yeah. They are kinda spendy. Above my pay grade, but I purchased one 18 months ago anyway. Rice and beans are both tasty and nutritious. I have a second ordered in August in the pipeline. Ordered it without a nib, and was told that would speed things up a bit. Maybe I'll get it by Xmas.

I'm happy to see Conid overwhelmed by unexpected, huge success. First class product, and lovely people.

Hopefully they get things sorted out and back on track. 

#5 LudVinPen

LudVinPen

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 November 2019 - 18:36

@mauckcg and @Karmachanic: I fully agree !

and one thing for sure: next May, I’ ll place my new order ! 

Good luck for them

LD 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: conid

Sponsored Content

|