The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

When Will Conid Bring Back The Caiso System?

conid caiso

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 BDarchitect

BDarchitect

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 08 October 2019 - 03:39

I contacted Conid back in April '19 to ask when they expected to reintroduce the CAISO system to their Kingsize pens, and Jonas wrote back to say it is definitely coming back but gave no date, it's awaiting improved engineering....

Does anyone have any updated info on when this feature will be returning?  And if you have a pen with it installed, is it worth waiting for?

Sponsored Content

#2 Mulrich

Mulrich

Modern Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,625 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 03:52

I've seen various estimates from Conid but those dates have come and gone. I've been waiting for the pen since it was first announced (2017?). I like to wait a couple months to make sure the kinks are worked out from new tech and those few months are turning into a few years. Fortunately I have plenty of other pens to play with.

#3 Karmachanic

Karmachanic

Duit On Mon Dei

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,956 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 17:31

Next Septober :)

"Want little. Need less. Love more."

#4 Jebus

Jebus

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 11 October 2019 - 10:42

And if you have a pen with it installed, is it worth waiting for?

I have ordered mine in april 2017 and had it delivered in june 2017. It has been in rotation permanently . 

I like the concept and the technical aspect and I'm sure it is definitely worth waiting for. The waiting will get you something rather special...

There are more things in heaven and earth, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: conid, caiso

Sponsored Content

|