KaB

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Flag:

Posted Yesterday, 13:29

It's about time I offered my first PIF. 

On 'the attic', I found this gift set. Must be like 15 or 20 years old.

15233332672_9e9095f638_h.jpg

I haven't managed to find any brand name (not that I allocated huge amounts of time trying)

The fountain pen's been used one minicartridge long, the pen and rollerbal have not been used.

However, I just checked them and they'll need a new filling.

15047019270_64dbd4218f_h.jpg

15047139487_58d613ebef_h.jpg

It's probably a cheap gift set, it doesn't write supersmooth. But it works fine and doesn't look all that bad. 

Who can win/jhow to play? PM me; I'll be using random.org amongst the PM's that can convince me they'll actually be using the pen (for whatever purpose).

Closing time: next sunday 21.09 at my midnight.

Bump!

#1862 Flounder

Flounder

Forum Moderate

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 36 minutes ago

I'm PIFing this Jinhao 321, a fairly nice wee Chinese pen (now discontinued), to make room for a couple of new arrivals.

It's a slim & light sac filling pen with a fine nib, ideal for note taking and a nice shade of green to boot - have a look over yesterday's review for some more details!

If you're interested, drop me a PM with "321" in the subject line by 10pm-ish GMT on the 25th, and I'll use random.org to pick a winner. This PIF is open to anyone who thinks they might like the 321. No mischievous Antarcticans need apply.

Jinhao321capped.jpg

Edited by Flounder, 35 minutes ago.

Latest pen related post @ flounders-mindthots.blogspot.com : Retro 51 Tornado Bocote Hardwood Rollerball, a Review