What's your favorite green pen?

Ron Sabbagh

I would love a Stipula saturno in green, but they are hard to find. What are some of yours?

"The truth shall set you free..." John 8:32

"When in doubt, tell the truth.." Mark Twain

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DrPJM1

• jpr

• nxn96

• 1point1mm

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Green is my favorite color! So is Brown! :) Having said that, my favorite green pens in my possesion are the Danitrio Nami Nuri, Pelikan M650, and Nakaya Heki Tamenuri.

Ah, that fresh ink on paper look!

This one :happyberet:

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_P63eDNgJAwA/SJ8CAu_xwvI/AAAAAAAAADo/B6C7QhDw7Iw/s720/IMG_0007.JPG

A Waterman Patrician in emerald green.

Lamy AL-star - 1.1 (Omas Violet)

Nakaya Celluloid Mottishaw F Flex (PR Arabian Rose)

Omas Bologna - M (Noodler's Golden Brown)

Pelikan M620 Grand Place - Binder XF/XXF Flex (Noodler's Navajo Turquoise)

Stipula 22 - 0.9 (Waterman Florida Blue)

Waterman Patrician - M (Waterman Florida Blue)

Sadly, my other favorite green pens, also Stipulas, are similarly difficult to find. :) Like my piston-filling ebonite Novecento. The Brunelleschi. The Novecento in aqua (same celluloid as the Brunelleschi).

I wish they did more green, blue, and/or purple pens. It's my only complaint, really.

deirdre.net

"Heck we fed a thousand dollar pen to a chicken because we could." -- FarmBoy, about Pen Posse

I love my green Parker Vac! I'm also wanting to get one of those green Pelikans someday.

+1

There is something magical to me about an Emerald Pearl Vacumatic.

I need more green pens; seeing as it is my favourite colour - at the moment I have a Parker Victory in Green, a CS 21 in Green Marble (my favourite finish), the Lamy Safari in Lime Green and a Waterman Charleston in Green with gold trim. I'd love to have some nice celluloids or something in the future... or a Pelikan :)

Wanted List: Pelikan M800 F; GvFC Pernambuco F

My Conway Stewart 84!

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm225/ianmedium/conwaystewart004.jpg

All the best.

Ian

Mont Blanc Alfred Hitchcock, Mont Blanc 149, Montegrappa Historia Limited editon 410/1000, Sheaffer imperial 777, Prker 51 special, Parker Duofold senior special, Stipula Tuscany dreams piston with 1.1 italic 036/351, incoming: Stipula Tuscany dreams T-flex. Parker 51 Vac, Pelikan 140. Aurora, Twsbi vac, Omas,dupont Waterman leMan 100 Opera

I have 3 green pens that I like ;

a green VP

a green Pelikan New Classic P381

and a vintage Pilot lever fillr with mosaic pattern

http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr116/tt32003/P1010002_resize.jpg

http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr116/tt32003/P1010003_resize.jpg

Edited by tt32003

I would love a Stipula saturno in green, but they are hard to find. What are some of yours?

I have one and it's one of my favourites :bunny01: I have a Visconti Copernicus in green as well and it too is a lovely pen. APPLEMAN (aka Chris) made me a body and cap out of green and black ebonite for my Sheaffer II factory stub nib and I love it.

Bryan

"The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes." Winston S. Churchill

My favorite green pen also happens to be my only one, an M1000

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/michaelwhitesides/Pelikan%20M1000/M1000Posted.jpg

I've got two nibs with it, a stock fine nib and a medium nib that Richard turned into a delightful stub:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/michaelwhitesides/Pelikan%20M1000/DSCN2617.jpg

The pen is currently inked with Parker Penman Emerald. :)

"But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (Rom. 5:8, NKJV)

My green Saturno is my workhorse. I am chomping at the bit for a CS 100 bespoke in Pistachio, which would probably not unseat the Saturno...but it would be a close call. I do also like the older (90's) Parker Duofold Centennial in marbled green.

Peter

My jade green Duofold. What a great pen, no matter how much I write it doesn't balk at me. It only acts up when fed ink that's a bit too free flowing, as it is a wet writer.

I'd rather spend my money on pens instead of shoes and handbags.

>>> My Blog <<<

will be the MB Green Striated 146 that we will be getting when 100 people sign up for it!!! Can't wait!!! :cloud9:

Each day is the start of the rest of your life!

Make it count!!!

will be the MB Green Striated 146 that we will be getting when 100 people sign up for it!!! Can't wait!!! :cloud9:

I'm excited for that too! And for the Fellowship pen but thats in purple. :)

Ah, that fresh ink on paper look!

I'm excited for that too! And for the Fellowship pen but thats in purple. :)

I'm in for the purple DaniTrio too...........and another Henry Simpole pen - my year is dedicated to three pens! :headsmack:

Each day is the start of the rest of your life!

Make it count!!!

-- Jade Green Balance

-- Green stripe 1950s Pelikans

-- Emerald pearl Vacumatics

-- Green Esterbrooks