What Pen Are You Waiting For In The Mail 2015

RMN

If anyone's interested in a Delta Fusion pen, check out Chatterley Luxuries. I bought one of their limited edition colors and have been very pleased with the pen and the price.

Rationalizing pen and ink purchases since 1967.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TeaHive

• Feathers

• RMN

• Thier.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A Visconti limited edition (#28 of 600) Diamond Jubilee in purple. It has the dreamtouch nib, and I got it at a really good price.

Three pens:

A Kim & Co. "Small" in mottled green ebonite that is now in New Jersey after a week in transit.

A Ranga 2C in green ripple ebonite that hasn't shipped yet (just ordered today).

A Sunderland Mk 1 from a Kickstarter, due to ship in November Trying to decide between black anodized and nickel plated on this one.

Mike Hungerford

Model Zips - Google Drive

My first Montegrappa, a Montegrappa Muhammad Ali, sterling silver.

20444205841_34f1cccff6_c.jpg

What a gorgeous pen! I don't have any Montegrappa pens myself, but definitely would love to get one in the future. Enjoy your beautiful new pen :)

A Visconti limited edition (#28 of 600) Diamond Jubilee in purple. It has the dreamtouch nib, and I got it at a really good price.

You have great taste, it's a stunning pen ;) I just got the same, except I went with the Ruby resin. Honestly, it was a really difficult choice, as both colours are gorgeous :) What nib did you get with it?

Three pens:

A Kim & Co. "Small" in mottled green ebonite that is now in New Jersey after a week in transit.

A Ranga 2C in green ripple ebonite that hasn't shipped yet (just ordered today).

A Sunderland Mk 1 from a Kickstarter, due to ship in November Trying to decide between black anodized and nickel plated on this one.

Very cool pens!! Enjoy :)

None.

It has been a month since i get a pen. No waiting, no thrilling. It seems that the pen madness is calming down now :cloud9: :cloud9: .

All of this because of 1 magic word... Nakaya :wub: . Hope to get one before end of year :D

Saw that on the bay. Looks really nice except for the crown, not my thing, so decided not to try for it. Can't beat purple.

Edited by mkeeley

~ Marc

This beauty arrived. My first, (and definitely not my last,) Nakaya. It was a long wait, but absolutely worth it. :wub: :wub: :wub:

fpn_1439242438__nakaya_milky_way_nakaai_

With raden inlay, no less. Congratulations!

What nib did John do for you?

*Sailor 1911S, Black/gold, 14k. 0.8 mm. stub(JM) *1911S blue "Colours", 14k. H-B "M" BLS (PB)

*2 Sailor 1911S Burgundy/gold: 14k. 0.6 mm. "round-nosed" CI (MM) & 14k. 1.1 mm. CI (JM)

*Sailor Pro-Gear Slim Spec. Ed. "Fire",14k. (factory) "H-B"

*Kaweco SPECIAL FP: 14k. "B",-0.6 mm BLS & 14k."M" 0.4 mm. BLS (PB)

*Kaweco Stainless Steel Lilliput, 14k. "M" -0.7 mm.BLS, (PB)

This beauty arrived. My first, (and definitely not my last,) Nakaya. It was a long wait, but absolutely worth it. :wub: :wub: :wub:

And you found an awesome place to take a photo of it. That raden sweep is so classy!!!

Do you have a case for it? Or a massive ball of cotton wool to keep it in? :D

Edited by Drafty

"Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes."

With raden inlay, no less. Congratulations!

What nib did John do for you?

Thank you so much, Tinta! I am so thrilled with it. I've been waiting since last December for it :) I didn't go fancy with the nib (are you disappointed in me? hehe ;) , just went with a soft medium, and John smoothed it up nicely for me.

And you found an awesome place to take a photo of it. That raden sweep is so classy!!!

Do you have a case for it? Or a massive ball of cotton wool to keep it in? :D

Thank you so much :) It's actually a gold leaf tea tray that I have. I couldn't stop staring at the shiny raden. So pretty

It came with a beautiful kimono slip case to keep it safe, although the pile of cotton wool isn't a bad idea :D

A Sheaffer 'No Nonsense' ballpoint is on its way. When it arrives, I hope to convert it to a fountain pen with one of my spare nibs and a converter. I know the spring must be removed; any other pointers for this conversion?

What makes this special for me is this is the stainless steel NN. I've been searching for a while.

James

Feathers, do you have a pillow for it,...yet?

Edited by tinta

*Sailor 1911S, Black/gold, 14k. 0.8 mm. stub(JM) *1911S blue "Colours", 14k. H-B "M" BLS (PB)

*2 Sailor 1911S Burgundy/gold: 14k. 0.6 mm. "round-nosed" CI (MM) & 14k. 1.1 mm. CI (JM)

Feathers, do you have a pillow for it,...yet?

Yes, I forgot to order one, but I contacted Nakaya about a week and a half ago and they shipped one out to me, right away. I received it today :)

If anyone's interested in a Delta Fusion pen, check out Chatterley Luxuries. I bought one of their limited edition colors and have been very pleased with the pen and the price.

The Fusion LE Turchese looks really good.

That is a good sale!

"Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes."

I received it today :)

Super! Otherwise I could of offered you one of mine. You don't want a beauty like that to roll.

Super! Otherwise I could of offered you one of mine. You don't want a beauty like that to roll.

Awww, thank you so much for thinking of me, that was very kind of you :)

Feathers, is your Nakaya the Naka-ai Raden Milky Way model?

Feathers, is your Nakaya the Naka-ai Raden Milky Way model?

Yes sir, it is! :) I went with a yellow gold nib on it.