• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Kellie

• betweenthelens

• georges zaslavsky

• JonSzanto

Here are all my Cross, Pelikans, Parkers and others:

I had my pens all over the place, some in their boxes. The other day, I decided to make room in my bookshelf and display all of them. My wife has since recovered from her shock.

attachicon.gifPen collection 1.jpg

attachicon.gifPen collection 2.jpg

attachicon.gifPen collection 3.jpg

attachicon.gifPen collection 4.jpg

attachicon.gifPen collection 5.jpg

attachicon.gifPen collection 6.jpg

My current favorites I carry with me:

attachicon.gifPen collection 7.jpg

Awesome display and I love the GBS quote!

“Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today, because if you do it today and like it, you can do again tomorrow!”

Here are all my Cross, Pelikans, Parkers and others:

I had my pens all over the place, some in their boxes. The other day, I decided to make room in my bookshelf and display all of them. My wife has since recovered from her shock.

attachicon.gifPen collection 1.jpg

attachicon.gifPen collection 2.jpg

attachicon.gifPen collection 3.jpg

attachicon.gifPen collection 4.jpg

attachicon.gifPen collection 5.jpg

attachicon.gifPen collection 6.jpg

My current favorites I carry with me:

attachicon.gifPen collection 7.jpg

Do you allow your wife to use any of your fountain pens :-)

Do you allow your wife to use any of your fountain pens :-)

LOL! I've offered her many of my pens, but she is a one fountain pen gal. She uses a red Cross Century II. I don't feel guilty at all about my fountain pen collection as she was the one who encouraged me to try fountain pens when I first met her.

A part of my collection with some recent additions

The CS Churchill

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/georges2/pens%20%20and%20pen%20reviews/P6160336.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/georges2/pens%20%20and%20pen%20reviews/P6160340.jpg

Its a shame CS Mk2 did away with the button filling option on the Churchill, its probably a much better option than their badly implemented Lever Filling option.

I see now they only offer the Churchill as a Cartridge Converter or Lever Fill pen, is that the result of cost cutting or bad customer complaints ;) they should have dropped the Lever fill and kept the button fill option.

Edited by Paul80

Small collection here.

post-45401-0-07999400-1399220321.jpg

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - R W Emerson

http://i.imgur.com/yMoCiOI.jpg

neat idea to use a test pen case if the pens are not there.

A random trio from my collection. Nothing Special but 3 of my favorites

rotring Freeway (18th Birthday Present), rotring Esprit in a really nice color, Parker Frontier Flighter my favorite budget pen.

A random trio from my collection. Nothing Special but 3 of my favorites

attachicon.gif13993154859580.jpg

rotring Freeway (18th Birthday Present), rotring Esprit in a really nice color, Parker Frontier Flighter my favorite budget pen.

Nice! I like the green one.

• 3 weeks later...

Here is my collection parker 51 fighter, Demi , VP, twsbi mini, sailor chalana, waterman 52, noodler ahab, pelikan 200 and I have a parker lady duofold not in the pic I just got from eBay for cheap just need a new sac

post-31330-0-39643600-1401329133_thumb.jpg

Here the lady duofold up and running

Nice warm composition, congrats! And a nice handwriting, if I may say so :)

Some of my pens:

14308874181_d7a08ec38b_c.jpg

Sheaffer NoNonsense Stainless Steel w/ M nib

Online Vision Classic Cognac w/ XF nib

Pilot MR silver dots w/ F nib from 78G

Parker Big Red with Cross Solo F nib & section

14312213375_dfd3296000_c.jpg

and some other pens...

14308874181_d7a08ec38b_c.jpg

Where on earth did you get that box!? As you might infer from my username, I would love to combine my two loves.

I bought this box last month on a car boot sale...only a pound. It's a nice box, aluminium made and spacious!

Black Parker 21, Black Sheaffer Statesman Snorkel, BCHR Boston Pen Co. Model 73, Army Brown Skyline with Striated cap, Black Skyline Demi. (+ a Sheaffer Imperial pencil w/ grapes and leaves pattern for exams)

http://i730.photobucket.com/albums/ww302/tjjonhunter/IMG_0145.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

14453178325_daefd16608_c.jpg

14266737727_2b220fa18c_c.jpg

14451823582_bf83caf001_c.jpg

I like those tins and boxes they look like a nice way of storing your pens. You should see the crummy way I store my pens.