Wtb: Black Cross Ion Gel Refills

PaperDarts

I'm looking for black refills for the Cross Ion pen (little stubby job that reveals the business end by pulling the pen apart). I've tried to buy them on Amazon.com but they won't ship to my Canadian address for some reason. Can anyone help? My 84-year old dad loves this pen and we can't find refills for it. Thanks, any help (or refills for sale) would be greatly appreciated.

"Life would split asunder without letters." Virginia Woolf

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PaperDarts

• FLJeepGuy

Top Posters In This Topic

Staples.com lists it: Cross Ion Black Refill. I don't know if they'll ship to you. You can also order direct from Cross Pens. Googling "Cross Ion Refill" turns up quite a number of hits, hopefully you'll find one that will work with you in Canada.

Edited by FLJeepGuy

Collection Counts: Cross-4, Esterbrook-15, Eversharp-1, Graf von Faber-Castell-1, Jinhao-2, Kaweco-1, Lamy-6, Levenger-2, Monteverde-1, Pilot/Namiki-3, Noodler's-1, Parker-18, Rotring-10, Sailor-1, Sheaffer-19, TWSBI-1, Visconti-4, Waterford-1, Waterman-7

Favorite Inks: Diamine, Levenger, Private Reserve, Noodler's Lexington Gray

Staples.com lists it: Cross Ion Black Refill. I don't know if they'll ship to you. You can also order direct from Cross Pens. Googling "Cross Ion Refill" turns up quite a number of hits, hopefully you'll find one that will work with you in Canada.

Thanks for the links - my local Staples no longer carries the refills but I will see if another source will.

Found on eBay and ordered, thanks for the replies here and PM! My dad will be so pleased.