• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freddy

• mehandiratta

• Inky.Fingers

• RoyalBlueNotebooks

I am still surprised at how much the pen I use can influence my handwriting. Two examples here - the top being with a fine italic nib (Pilot 78G) and the bottom with a vintage nib with a bit of flex (Mabie Todd Swan). It looks different again with other pens, and just awful when I use a ballpoint.

30474729503_3c98e40285.jpg

wow wow wow

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

I am still surprised at how much the pen I use can influence my handwriting. Two examples here - the top being with a fine italic nib (Pilot 78G) and the bottom with a vintage nib with a bit of flex (Mabie Todd Swan). It looks different again with other pens, and just awful when I use a ballpoint.

30474729503_3c98e40285.jpg

Wonderful. :)

Hi. I've been using Getty & Dubay's WRITE NOW to work on my handwriting. I'm trying to develop a nice, consistent italic cursive that works with a monoline pen. Wanted to share my latest sample. Waterman Expert I, F Nib, inked with Noodler's La Couleur Royale.

fpn_1481138964__img_4681.jpg

I tend to print rather than write (see attached), though I'm finding that my writing changes depending on what fountain pen I'm using.

The sample was written after getting my first flex pen (Noodler's Ahab), still figuring out how to use. And clearly not using the "flex" bit enough yet.

Debbie

post-133246-0-63274000-1481512131_thumb.jpg

Debbie Ridpath Ohi - Twitter: @inkyelbows - Instagram: @inkygirl - YouTube: @debbieohi

My FP blog (fountain pen comics and doodles): Debbie Ohi's Inky Journal