• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KarenfromExaclair

• Deirdre

• MikaLa

• fuchsiaprincess

Welcome from Australia, Karen! Do you ship to Australia?

Regards,

Soki

http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y331/fuchsiaprincess/Fuchsiaprincess_0001.jpg http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/036/2/2/Narnia_Flag_by_Narnia14.gif

Welcome, Karen! I've become completely addicted to your products and love them all! I'll jump right in and be the first to ask you a question. Someone posted these beautiful Clairefontaine notebooks from France a while back. Can you tell me if they will be available to us in the USA in the future or if there is a way to order them? Thanks!

Warm regards,

Lynne

Hi Lynne,

Clairefontaine in France actually carries a lot more collections than what we import here into the US. However, I will check on this particular design and get back to you with an answer in the next few days. Be well, Karen

Welcome, Karen! Hope you know you are amongst friends. :) What fountain pen(s) do you use?

Hi Margana, my current favorite is a yellow Sailor 1911 with a fine nib. Since I'm left-handed, fine nibs tend to work best for me. Otherwise, I tend to smear some letters. The other pen I carry around is a burgundy Sheaffer from the early 1960s. It tend to like pens that are lighter, that I feel balance in my hand well, and have some history to them. I usually to buy my pens at pen shows, from Art Brown or Pendemonium. Sam from Pendemonium is on the lookout for a Doric for me, but she says she hasn't found the right one yet. Be well, Karen

Regards,

Soki

Hi Soki, I would be happy to check on retailers in Australia for you. I believe there are at least two or three that sell J. Herbin, Rhodia, Clairefontaine and G. Lalo stationery. Best regards, Karen

Welcome to FPN Karen.

Thank you for taking the time to answer all the questions.

It's only because we love all of your fine papers, journals and inks and want to get our hands on more.

Thank you for taking the time to register and join us here. It's always nice when we can get the word directly from the source.

Welcome to FPN, Karen...

Its great to have you here with us. I have many of your company's products all around me as I type this welcome.

I look forward to seeing you around the forums and to reading your posts.

I wish you great success!

Very Best Regard,

S.P.

~ Poor is the Nation that has no Heroes... but beggared is the Nation that has, and forgets them. ~

If something needs testing or evaluation I am the one to send it to.

Welcome to FPN :D

Will do! Thanks! Karen

Regards,

Soki

Hi Soki, there are two places in Australia that now stock Rhodia, Clairefontaine, and, I think, J. Herbin, Quo Vadis and G. Lalo stationery. Please try Telegram or Borders. Telegram's website is http://telegram.net.au. However, if you can't find what you want let me know, and I'll be glad to help. Karen

Welcome. I am a fan of your products!

PMS

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty -Thomas Jefferson

Welcome, Karen! I'm a long time fan of the Exacompta line of products, especially the journals with Clairefontaine paper. Actually I'm a fan of practically anything with Clairefontaine paper! I'll look forward to your news of products forthcoming as well as info about existing ones. Thanks for taking the time to connect with those of us who use Exacompta materials.

Welcome, Karen! :D We're so glad to have you here!! :thumbup:

Now that you've gotten me addicted to introduced me to Clairefontaine/Rhodia products, I have a really hard time using anything else! I never knew that paper could be so heavenly! :notworthy1:

Inks currently in pens: Noodler's La Reine Mauve, Rachmaninov, Prime of the Commons Blue-Black, Naval Orange, MN Whaleman's Sepia, Verdun Green, Majestic Orange; J. Herbin Violette Pensée, Rose Cyclamen, Orange Indien

Blog Twitter Facebook

Karen,

Welcome.

I use J. Herbin Perle Noire exclusively for black. I also very much like Eclat de Saphir for blue. What about making bigger bottles (50 ml)?

I must admit to being a big fan of a big fan of Clairefointaine and Rhodia papers.

What about a discount for loyal customers? Or perhaps something like: Buy 2 Exaclair products get 10% off the 3rd? This might arguably expose a wider line of your products to each individual customer and perhaps even attract on-the-fence customers to coming into the fold, while keeping loyal customers pleased with the discount?

Regards,

-Chuk

Karen,

Welcome! This is a great place for you to do market research and get customer feedback. Delighted to have you in the fold!

John

Can't say that I've used any of your products,but I give you a hearty :W2FPN:

John

Irony is not lost on INFJ's--in fact,they revel in it.

Hi Karen!

It's Breck from the RCX blog here (home of gushing reviews of J. Herbin ink and a notso hotso review of the Rhodia pencil).

Glad to see you around the neighborhood.

:W2FPN:

Hi Karen, welcome to FPN. My wife loves the brands your company imports, Clairefointaine, Rhodia, and J. Herbin.