Paper Exchange

Phthalo

I am getting to the bottom of my Rhodia annotation-ruled paper for my Levenger Circa (letter-size). It was discontinued some time ago. If anyone has any I could trade some Rhodia notebooks and write a gracious thank-you note.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Plume145

• blackcat99

• Inkysloth

• jamwrite

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have way too many notebooks and I’d love to convert to nice sheets and stationary.

For Trade:

Crane and Co. Cotton Correspondence Thank You cards with envelopes

2 with silver Thank You at top

Levenger Circa Paper – 8x11 graph with left side note section

I have a lot of this paper. I could even trade a whole notebook worth with disks and clear covers.

Piccadilly Small Notebook

3x5ish Brand new notebook in Grid. Great FP paper

HP Premium 32lb LJ printer paper

I just bought a new ream and have lots if you want to try it

Banditapple Carnet notebooks

I have 3 Tablet sized brand new in Grid

2 Peewee sized brand new in grid and lined

2 Weekly undated unused planners in Peewee size brand new

These are by far some of my favorite notebooks. Beautiful paper that loves FP ink. The PeeWee is compatible with the small Midori Traveler cover.

Rhodia in tiny #10 size and #11 size notebooks

The little #10 is only missing 5-10 pages and the #11 has about 1/3 remaining

Rite in the Rain #1555 Soft cover Notebooks

I have 3 brand new. Not for FP but they have archival waterproof paper and they are

tough notebooks. Ballpoint and pencil work great.

Also, if anyone is interested in trying the Rocket Book Everlast notebooks, I have a Mini 3x5 notebook with pen brand new

I’m interested in:

-Almost anything G. Lalo

-Original Cotton Mill especially notecards, cards and envelopes, etc

-Crane & Co cotton cards of any kind

-Nice correspondence cards or stationary of any kind

-Something crazy and different I haven’t even thought of yet.

-I’m also a sucker for homemade cookies and handwritten letters

Email of PM

Thanks,

Michael

Edited by invizable

• 3 months later...

I have way too many notebooks and I’d love to convert to nice sheets and stationary.

For Trade:

Crane and Co. Cotton Correspondence Thank You cards with envelopes

2 with silver Thank You at top

Levenger Circa Paper – 8x11 graph with left side note section

I have a lot of this paper. I could even trade a whole notebook worth with disks and clear covers.

Piccadilly Small Notebook

3x5ish Brand new notebook in Grid. Great FP paper

HP Premium 32lb LJ printer paper

I just bought a new ream and have lots if you want to try it

Banditapple Carnet notebooks

I have 3 Tablet sized brand new in Grid

2 Peewee sized brand new in grid and lined

2 Weekly undated unused planners in Peewee size brand new

These are by far some of my favorite notebooks. Beautiful paper that loves FP ink. The PeeWee is compatible with the small Midori Traveler cover.

Rhodia in tiny #10 size and #11 size notebooks

The little #10 is only missing 5-10 pages and the #11 has about 1/3 remaining

Rite in the Rain #1555 Soft cover Notebooks

I have 3 brand new. Not for FP but they have archival waterproof paper and they are

tough notebooks. Ballpoint and pencil work great.

Also, if anyone is interested in trying the Rocket Book Everlast notebooks, I have a Mini 3x5 notebook with pen brand new

I’m interested in:

-Almost anything G. Lalo

-Original Cotton Mill especially notecards, cards and envelopes, etc

-Crane & Co cotton cards of any kind

-Nice correspondence cards or stationary of any kind

-Something crazy and different I haven’t even thought of yet.

-I’m also a sucker for homemade cookies and handwritten letters

Email of PM

Thanks,

Michael

"homemade cookies and handwritten letters". Yep.

I've got some extra Nanami Paper notebooks from stocking up previously on older versions, plus a variety of Hobonichi products -- obviously all Tomoe River products that I love. But I'm switching over to some more recent Nanami notebook editions, so I'm looking for a trade if anyone is interested.

Right now I've got left over:

1 x Nanami Seven Seas Crossfield 2nd edition with the 5mm grid (and it has the design with the boxes on top and bottom that some people like)

3 x Nanami Cafe Note B6 Slim - Grid v1 -- this is the one with the boxes in the design

1 x Hobonichi Avec A5 2019 unused second volume

1 x Hobonichi Avec A6 2019 unused second volume

1 x Hobonichi Weeks 2019 Jan start unused - (also have a nice leather cover)

1 x Hobonichi Weeks Mega 2019 Jan start Sneaker unused - (also have a nice leather cover)

A bunch of Hobonichi Tomoe River Memo (note) Pad sets for Weeks, A6 and A5 sizes

I'm interested in:

Recent editions from Nanami Paper, especially:
Studio Note A5 edition (could be a straight trade for me for the Crossfield, for example)
Cafe Note B6 Slim Grid v2 (could be a straight trade for the v1 editions I have, for example)
Cafe Note A6 Grid
Cafe Note Pocket Editions
Possibly other Nanami notebooks, or maybe other Tomoe River-based A5, A6, B6 notebooks.
Edited by jamwrite

I've got some extra Nanami Paper notebooks from stocking up previously on older versions, plus a variety of Hobonichi products -- obviously all Tomoe River products that I love. But I'm switching over to some more recent Nanami notebook editions, so I'm looking for a trade if anyone is interested.

Right now I've got left over:

1 x Nanami Seven Seas Crossfield 2nd edition with the 5mm grid (and it has the design with the boxes on top and bottom that some people like)

3 x Nanami Cafe Note B6 Slim - Grid v1 -- this is the one with the boxes in the design

1 x Hobonichi Avec A5 2019 unused second volume

1 x Hobonichi Avec A6 2019 unused second volume

1 x Hobonichi Weeks 2019 Jan start unused - (also have a nice leather cover)

1 x Hobonichi Weeks Mega 2019 Jan start Sneaker unused - (also have a nice leather cover)

A bunch of Hobonichi Tomoe River Memo (note) Pad sets for Weeks, A6 and A5 sizes

I'm interested in:

Recent editions from Nanami Paper, especially:
Studio Note A5 edition (could be a straight trade for me for the Crossfield, for example)
Cafe Note B6 Slim Grid v2 (could be a straight trade for the v1 editions I have, for example)
Cafe Note A6 Grid
Cafe Note Pocket Editions
Possibly other Nanami notebooks, or maybe other Tomoe River-based A5, A6, B6 notebooks.

UPDATE: The Nanami notebooks are now gone, but I still have the Hobonichi notebooks. Still interested in Nanami notebooks as trades!

(Apologies that I couldn't figure out how to edit my prior post this morning. It appears that the edit button disappears after a certain timeframe?)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys -- I've got some extra Kokuyo Jibun Techo IDEA A5 Slim Notebooks made with Tomoe River Paper - (model JCA2) and I'm interested in trading for Nanami A5, B6 slim, or A6 notebooks if anyone is interested!

might as well toss some stuff out there....

I have: (all new and unused)

Levenger cornell style A4 tablet

Moleskine A5ish lined - still shrink wrapped

Tops Focus Notes (not esp FP friendly) cornell style thread bound softcover (2 available)

Clairefontaine A5 lined staple bound (I have 5 available)

Moleskine A5 livescribe notebook

Baron Fig Metamorphosis dot grid still in the box (cellophane wrap removed but otherwise new condition)

I'm looking for:

Clairefontaine, Rhodia A5 notebooks lined thread bound hardcover

Any A5 hardbound notebook using TR paper

Rhodia A5 meeting book. (the only wire bound I will consider)

Edited by MHBru

• 6 months later...

I have:

• Fabriano EcoQua (A4, dotted)
  • Kokuyo Campus (A4, blank, 30 holes)
  • Kokuyo Campus (A4, graphed, 30 holes)
  • Kokuyo Campus Report Pad (A4, 7mm lined, thin)
  • Kokuyo Campus Report Pad (A4, 7mm dotted lined, thick)
  • Kokuyo Campus High-Grade MIO (~B5, 9mm lined)
  • Kokuyo Campus High-Grade Cyo-Bo Century Edition + matching envelope (A5, 10mm lined)
  • Leuchtturm 1917 Jottbook (A4, graphed)
  • Life Writing Bank Paper + matching envelope (A5, blank)
  • Maruman Mnemosyne (A4, blank)
  • Maruman Mnemosyne (A4, graphed)
  • Masuya YUGA Letter Pad + matching envelope (~B5, 11mm lined)
  • Midori MD (A4, blank)
  • Midori MD Cotton (A4, blank)
  • Midori MD Cotton + matching envelope (~A5, 9mm lined)
  • Original Crown Mill Pure Cotton + matching envelope (A4, blank, white, watermarked)
  • Rhodia (A4, dotted)
  • Tomeo River (A4, blank, white)
  • Whitelines (A4, graphed)

If you are into Chinese / Japanese / Korean writing that runs vertically, I can offer the following papers with vertical lines:
  • Kokuyo Campus High-Grade Cyo-Bo Century Edition + matching envelope (A5, 10mm lined)
  • Kokuyo 花風雅 + matching envelope (~B5, 10mm lined, 高級白特殊紙)
  • Kokuyo 風月 (B5, 13mm lined, 高級和紙)
  • Kokuyo つれづれ (B5, 13mm lined, 高級すのこ目紙)
  • Masuya YUGA Letter Pad (~B5, 12mm lined)
  • Midori MD Cotton (~A5, 9mm lined)
Also, 原稿用紙:
  • Kokuyo Campus 原稿用紙 (B4, 10*10mm squared, 400字, 2 holes)
  • Masuya 原稿用紙 (A4, 9*9mm squared, 400字)

I am interested in:
I am not in urgent need of any paper at this moment, since I have a large amount of papers in stock. I simply like to share. But as a visual artist, I am concerned with the longitivtiy of my works. I would like to know if there is any archival paper (this usually means 100% cotton papers) on the market that I have not tried yet. If so, a few sheets of sample would be appreciated.

I am more eagerly looking for fountain pen friendly envelope, especially larger envelopes.

Contact me by PM.

Edited by delda