Paper Exchange

Phthalo

I'm only looking to send and receive a few sheets for sampling, but I have some unused NBs mentioned here that I'm willing to trade.

A4+ sheets will be folded, notebook papers will be torn from perforation or cut as best I can.

I Have:

– Tomoe River semi A4, cream, unruled

– Maruman Mnemosyne Special Memo B5, off-white, 7mm ruled on both sides

– Maruman Mnemosyne Inspiration A5, off-white, 5mm grid, blank on reverse

– Maruman Mnemosyne To Do A7, off-white, special rule

– Maruman Mnemosyne memo, off-white, 5mm grid, blank on reverse

– Delfonics Rollbahn A5-ish, yellow, 5 mm grid

– Midori MD Polar Bear Spiral, white, unruled

– Tsubame Swallow B5, off white, 7mm rule

– Tsubame Swallow semi A4, off-white, 7mm rule

– Apica 6A10 B5, off-white, 7mm rule

– Life (L!FE) Noble Note Plain A5, ivory, unruled

– Hammermill Premium 28lb. Laserjet, white, 8.5 x 11"

– Moleskine A4 Folio Sketchbook, ivory, unruled

– Moleskine A4 Folio, ivory, unruled

– Quo Vadis Habana A4, ivory, unruled

– Southworth Business Paper 24lb 25% cotton, ivory, watermarked, 8.5 x 11"

– Southworth 32lb 100% Cotton, white, watermarked, 8.5 x 11"

– Various onionskin and vintage papers from a penhand sampler

– Several smooth Bristol and textured Watercolor papers

I Want:

– Rhodia Premium, ivory, any size, any ruling

– Lleuchtturm 1917, any size, any ruling (preferably from more recent NBs marked FP friendly)

– Exacompta Forum, any size, any ruling

– Any good unruled business or correspondence paper of a decent weight that isn't watermarked and that has matching envelopes available

I'm open to anything that's FP friendly, really, but I prefer unruled, smooth, off-white/cream papers that feel like paper. I'm not averse to a little "tooth." I don't care much for prominent watermarks, "granite," linen, "parchment," speckles or fibers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Plume145

• blackcat99

• Inkysloth

• jamwrite

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm interested in:

- Rhodia

- CF Triomphe

- G. Lalo Verge de France

- Crown Mill Cotton and Vellum

I have:

- Oxford Optic (lined - my note making paper for university)

- Crown Mill Laid (cream)

- Crown Mill correspondence cards and matching (red) envelopes

Drop me a PM if I can be of use! :vbg:

I'm open to trading a few pages of paper.

I have:

-myndology (approx. A5: 6.5 x 8.25, 7mm ruling)

-Nava A5, ruled (lines are dotted, like the Quo Vadis Habana)

-Pantone spiralbound A4, red lines

-Pantone B5 ruled (maize cover)

-Maruman B5, 6.5mm ruling

-Muji B5, ruled

-Noteletts (6.7 x 9.1), blank

-Moleskine A5, ruled

-Moleskine cahiers, blank and ruled, A5

-Moleskine cahiers, blank and ruled, 'extra large'

I'd like to sample:

-Fabriano Trio notebook

-Midori traveler's notebook

-Midori Polar Bear notebook ruled/unruled

-Palomino luxury notebook A6 ruled

-Tamoe river paper

-Leuchturm 1917, small or large, preferably ruled

-Quo Vadis Habana ivory A6 ruled, A5/A4 unruled

-Rhodia webnotebook 3.0, A6 ruled

-Maruman Inspiration A4 unruled

-Semikolon B5 professional, ruled/unruled

-O-check notebooks

-Clairefontaine triomphe

-Life Report notepad

--If anyone is interested in the whole notebook (only a few pages written in), I don't use the myndology, moleskine A5 ruled, and Muji notebooks and would be happy to trade them for something comparable or one of the above--PM me if interested.

Forgot to add...I also have:

Rhodia dot pad, A4

Rhodia n16 grid (white)

Rhodia n 16 lined (white paper)

Groupe Hamelin A4 bound notebook lined, 6mm (80 gsm)

Muji notepad B5, ruled

I have a lot. I mean a LOT of paper. I sell the stuff on GouletPens.com. Specifically, I sell Clairefontaine, Rhodia, Quo Vaids, G. Lalo, and Exacompta. I'd like to try some of the comparable papers I keep hearing about and review them on my vlog, Ink Nouveau. I have WAY too much to list, so cruise my site and see what you might be interested in.

What I'd LIKE, is anything comparable to what I already have. Some brands I'm interested in:

Staples Bagasse

Crown Mill

Crane

Apica (whole notebooks)

Field Notes (whole notebooks)

Levenger Circa (whole notebooks)

...probably more I just can't think of them right now.

DM me if you got the goods or if you just have some paper you want me to review on my vlog!

If you see a man building an ark, better stop to help.

I have a lot. I mean a LOT of paper. I sell the stuff on GouletPens.com. Specifically, I sell Clairefontaine, Rhodia, Quo Vaids, G. Lalo, and Exacompta. I'd like to try some of the comparable papers I keep hearing about and review them on my vlog, Ink Nouveau. I have WAY too much to list, so cruise my site and see what you might be interested in.

What I'd LIKE, is anything comparable to what I already have. Some brands I'm interested in:

Staples Bagasse

Crown Mill

Crane

Apica (whole notebooks)

Field Notes (whole notebooks)

Levenger Circa (whole notebooks)

...probably more I just can't think of them right now.

DM me if you got the goods or if you just have some paper you want me to review on my vlog!

I am one of your customers. I make leather journals for writing with fountain pens. I want to purchase a ream of good quality paper. It will be cut, folded, perforated, glued, sewn and installed into a leather cover. My main concern is quality, and then quantity.

Watcha tink?

If you see a man building an ark, better stop to help.

I have:

Fabriano Academica (A4, white, plain, 160 gsm) - I use this for my lino cuts, but it is nice for general use, and I do practice lettering on it sometimes.

Fabriano EcoQua (A4, ivory, lined, 90 gsm) - smooth surface.

Whitelines Isographic Projection paper (A4, white, gsm unknown) - smooth surface.

Clairefontaine Graf It (A5, white, dot grid, 90 gsm) - has a bit of tooth to it.

I would like:

Tomoe river!

Anything interesting.

I'm happy to send paper worldwide - though if I'm inundated with requests I'll ask for postage (I don't see that as being particularly likely, but just in case.)

Instagram @inkysloth

I should have made it clear - I'm happy to send samples out without receiving anything from that person. (Missed the post editing deadline!)

Instagram @inkysloth

Hello, My name is Silas.

I am 18 and have a love for collecting fountain pens!

I am trying to expand my collection of pens, inks, papers, and all I can get! I love both new and old.

I currently own four pens, a Pelikan m150 F, Waterman Hemisphere M, Noodler's Jade Ebonite Konrad Flex, and Noodler's Rattlesnake & Adrenaline Acrylic Konrad.

As for inks, I am a big fan of Noodler's Inks!

I am trying to expand my collection of inks, and am open to all samples of inks and papers! I can use all I can get lol. As you can imagine the fountain pen hobby is a bit pricey for a kid my age! But I love it, and we all start somewhere.

Thank you to all the wonderful people on here for all the great reviews and help I have gotten from reading them. I joined FPN last year and used it before that. I thought it was time to introduce myself!

I have only read about all the fine papers that work so well with fountain pens. I would love to try them!

“If you don't behave as you believe, you will end by believing as you behave.”
- Fulton J. Sheen

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8039/inkminima1.png

• 3 months later...

I am one of your customers. I make leather journals for writing with fountain pens. I want to purchase a ream of good quality paper. It will be cut, folded, perforated, glued, sewn and installed into a leather cover. My main concern is quality, and then quantity.

Watcha tink?

HP Premium Choice Laser Paper 32 lb. Any local OfficeMax should have it. It is cheap if you order it online from WalMart.

Edited by WARRZONE

I have:

The same as above (Fabriano Academica (A4, white, plain, 160 gsm) - I use this for my lino cuts, but it is nice for general use, and I do practice lettering on it sometimes. Fabriano EcoQua (A4, ivory, lined, 90 gsm) - smooth surface. Whitelines Isographic Projection paper (A4, white, gsm unknown) - smooth surface. Clairefontaine Graf It (A5, white, dot grid, 90 gsm) - has a bit of tooth to it.)

But also now, some Conqueror 30gsm Airmail paper (white)

A couple of spare pages from Leuchtturm dot grid notebooks.

I would like:

Surprise paper!

Instagram @inkysloth

• 3 months later...

Hello,

I have galgo verjurado 100gr/m2 A4 in white and I'm looking for G. Lalo Verge de France and any 100% cotton paper.

regards

Edited by alv_23

http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww296/messiah_FPN/Badges/SnailBadge.png

Hello,

I have galgo verjurado 100gr/m2 A4 in white and I'm looking for G. Lalo Verge de France and any 100% cotton paper.

regards

Hi

I have both. A5 white Verge de France and A4 Original Crown Mill Pure Cotton. PM me if interested

Marie

Verba volant, scripta manent

• 2 months later...

I have:

• Southworth Fine Business Paper, 20 lb, 25% cotton, white, watermarked
  • Southworth Fine Business Paper, 32 lb, 100% cotton, white, watermarked
  • Southworth Fine Business Paper, 32 lb, 100% cotton, ivory, watermarked

I am interested in:

• any Rhodia
  • any Leuchtturm1917
  • really anything that's fountain pen friendly as I'm new to the fountain pen hobby
  • Whitelines Link - curious to see for myself how fountain pen ink works on this

Please contact me by PM.

Amy

PM your mailing address and I will send you the papers I use.

Gary

San Francisco Pen Show - August 28-30, 2020 - Redwood City, California

www.SFPenShow.com

• 1 month later...
Guest Ray Cornett

I realize this is a long shot but I have no good papers whatsoever. My best paper is a laser copy paper which actually seems pretty nice.

However I have been wanting to branch out into the finer papers life has to offer. But being that I do not have any to exchange I am wondering if there is anyone with a wide selection willing to part with a sheet or two from their selection of papers so that I may test them out with my various inks and pens. I would be willing to perhaps pay a fair amount to cover shipping and such if necessary.

If anyone is open to this it may be better to send me a private message than for me to find the post again.

I realize this is a long shot but I have no good papers whatsoever. My best paper is a laser copy paper which actually seems pretty nice.

However I have been wanting to branch out into the finer papers life has to offer. But being that I do not have any to exchange I am wondering if there is anyone with a wide selection willing to part with a sheet or two from their selection of papers so that I may test them out with my various inks and pens. I would be willing to perhaps pay a fair amount to cover shipping and such if necessary.

If anyone is open to this it may be better to send me a private message than for me to find the post again.

Ray

Have posted some samples off to you. Actually, you might be onto something here. If just half a dozen of us respond to your plea, you'll have more paper in total than most of us on here! And we'll never know. What a wheeze! LOL :eureka:

Marie

Verba volant, scripta manent

Guest Ray Cornett

Ray

Have posted some samples off to you. Actually, you might be onto something here. If just half a dozen of us respond to your plea, you'll have more paper in total than most of us on here! And we'll never know. What a wheeze! LOL :eureka:

Marie

Thank you so very kindly for your generosity! The sampling starts tonight :)

I have to say I have never felt quality papers before. There certainly is a huge difference between these and the run of the mill(pun intended) office supply store brands :)

post-109776-0-64211100-1395545692_thumb.jpg