Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×

Baoer Skywalker?

xmattxyzx

I just ordered one from Goldquills (ya can't beat 10 bux!), looking forward to trying it out.

you won 't regret it!! no affiliation, by the way.

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• His Nibs

• lovemy51

• jakespeed

• Aysedasi

I just saw this on isellpens. Needless to say it has piqued my interest. Anyone have any experience with it?

I just ordered one, so I hope it is good. It seemed worth a risk at $5.00. I don't have the finances to really experiment, and I am new to FPs, but when I saw a FP that looked nice and had at least one pleased customer for that cheap I had to take the chance. I'll let you know what I think after I get it.

For if I preach the gospel, I have nothing to boast of, for I am under compulsion; for woe is me if I do not preach the gospel.

Esterbrook: J(x3), SM; 9550, 9668, 9788 / Hero: 616(x3), 329

Inks: Chesterfield Erinite and Mahogany (both darkened with MB Black); Pelikan 4001 Blue Black; Mont Blanc Black

Bought one of these about six months ago and it is a good pen. I have had issues with the hard starting but not as bad as mentioned above where the converter had to be twisted.

Aside, I have ordered more than a few pens from Goldquills and have very positive experiences with all of the transactions I have done whether on ebay or their website

Giving money and power to the government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys - P. J. O'Rourke

• 3 weeks later...

With the first ink I put in this pen (pelican 4001 blue-black) the pen was a real hard starter. Once it started, it would work fine, but it would be a pain every time. I switched ink to MB black, and the pen has behaved really well since. A nice smooth semi-wet medium line. It is comfortable to hold, and the weight is nice.

For if I preach the gospel, I have nothing to boast of, for I am under compulsion; for woe is me if I do not preach the gospel.

Esterbrook: J(x3), SM; 9550, 9668, 9788 / Hero: 616(x3), 329

Inks: Chesterfield Erinite and Mahogany (both darkened with MB Black); Pelikan 4001 Blue Black; Mont Blanc Black