Baoer Skywalker?

xmattxyzx

I just saw this on isellpens. Needless to say it has piqued my interest. Anyone have any experience with it?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aysedasi

• His Nibs

• lovemy51

• jakespeed

I just saw this on isellpens. Needless to say it has piqued my interest. Anyone have any experience with it?

I am quite interested as well.

I have a very small supply of these until my shipment comes in. I am sure my supply will sell out with in 2 days like the Book Worm pen has for the second time.

I have a very small supply of these until my shipment comes in. I am sure my supply will sell out with in 2 days like the Book Worm pen has for the second time.

Todd,

I see that you've gone back to your old ways of stealing my copyrighted images (at least this time, you've slightly changed the description). CEASE AND DESIST!

Regards,

Norman Haase

His Nibs.com

www.hisnibs.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HisNibs1

Hi,

There are a couple of customer comments up on my website about the pen.

Regards,

Norman

Ah, thank you!

Norm, why don't you emboss your pictures with a logo or something. At least if someone steels them he/she needs to do a bit of work ;) Y'know... :)

Wow...dude...uncool...many people are being so uncool.

I feel sick.

Yeah,.... So,....... Like totally,...... but just who... (whom?) is uncool here?; party of the 1st part or party of the 2nd?

That photo was sent to me from my supplier and this is our description. I will not comment on all the constant slander on our site and name.

Norm, why don't you emboss your pictures with a logo or something. At least if someone steels them he/she needs to do a bit of work ;) Y'know... :)

Hi. Thanks for the suggestion....which is a good one. However, in more than a decade in the business, and a collector long before that, I've not found this to be a frequent occurrence....except for Todd. The pen collecting community -- including the vast majority of dealers -- is a very collegial and honorable one. I prefer to continue to operate as if that's universally true -- it makes for a more pleasant life. :) I've never aired this fellow's dirty laundry, nor will I now. This was just too blatant (it's the first photo on his homepage as well) to ignore. It's probably the only photo on the website that doesn't have a pen sitting on that tray. :headsmack:

Thanks again for your suggestion...I'll keep it in mind.

Regards,

Norman

Regards,

Norman Haase

His Nibs.com

www.hisnibs.com

That photo was sent to me from my supplier and this is our description. I will not comment on all the constant slander on our site and name.

Todd, please don't compound this by lying. It's an embarrasment to all. I still have the photo in my camera.

A simple apology would be the more appropriate response. Enough said.

Regards,

Norman

Regards,

Norman Haase

His Nibs.com

www.hisnibs.com

As an uninvolved 3rd party who has never bought from either of you, I suggest that this is neither the time nor the place. Take it up in PM. Or E-Mail. Or gladiatorial combat. I don't really care. But this sniping in a public topic doesn't help us or you.

http://www.dragonseptarts.com/images/favicon.gif Dragonsept Arts and Publishing - Free and open culture

My Public Key: F1BC60E6

"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind." — Rudyard Kipling

"In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act." — George Orwell

LOL @ pen beef.

However, as a hobbyist photographer, I would be pretty upset if copyright issues arose with my photos being used by someone else. No good.

Also, as someone who buys continuously from isellpens, the other party has just ensured I will never buy anything from them. Snark has a way of backfiring sometimes.

Edited by wednesday_mac

Is there life before death?

All this action got me to look at the pen. I've always liked the look of the 'original', but didn't want to spend that much. I can't wait to get it in the mail.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5642/postcardde9.png

I have one of these pens - it came in a batch of Chinese pens I bought on Ebay. Though it will never be mistaken for the "real thing" it is a nice looking pen. It isn't rubber, but simply a grid pattern of black and silver. In the cap, the silver is embossed out a little, on the pen barrel it's flat. It's construction is fairly typical of the heavy, inexpensive Chinese pens. One thing I like is how the cap screws on when posted, giving a very solid posting. A stainless nib - it says "iridium point" and seems to my non-expert eyes to be tipped, rather than folded over. It has a smooth, medium, wet line,

My one complaint with the pen is the one I have is a hard starter. After a day of sitting I would usually give the converter a twist to get it going again. Because of this, the pen is not in my normal rotation. It's a shame, really, because it does look really nice.

On a side note, without my knowledge this pen fell out of my bag during a meeting. A member of our security staff found it and before I realized it had it disassembled. When I noticed I told them it was my pen and I asked why they took it apart. They said, "It looked like it had a listening device hidden in it." I guess they were taken off guard by the clear plastic dome on the end - or they were simply used to seeing cheap ballpens.

Also, as someone who buys continuously from isellpens, the other party has just ensured I will never buy anything from them. Snark has a way of backfiring sometimes.

I have no great love for either of these dealers. That said, am I correct that you find property to be theft? I see that you are in Arizona. Who else is there, anybody we know?