WTT: Watermans Florida Blue; Private Reserve Burgundy Mist

finalidid

First, forgive me if this post seems redundant. I posted a similar request on January 28, though the particulars were mildly different. Two different people responded to that initial thread with polite helpful comments -- one post, one PM -- and I'd like to apologize for failing to take either of you up on your offers. I let it slip because other concerns were pressing at the time, and then somehow the matter passed from my consciousness into nether mental voids, so I hope you will forgive me. This time 'round, I've got the topic "tracked" and I'm not studying for the LSAT! :)

Wanted to trade, ink for ink:

I have, to deliver to you, a 95% full (seems to be 50 ml) bottle of Private Reserve Burgundy Mist (a red wine-stain color); and a 100%+ full 50 ml bottle of Watermans Florida Blue. The PR bottle has had one fill taken from it; the Florida Blue (a.k.a. "bleu effaçable" or "plain blue") is brand new unopened. Both are "standard" size. Here is a Private Reserve color chart.

I want, from you, one or or two 90%+ full bottles of some interesting mainly "conservative" or "traditional" ink (even a black, as long as it's not some nuclear frozen Antarctica black that I can't use in a vintage pen unless I genuflect to the full moon), or a pair of different colors, or a nice big fat wad (ten? fifteen?) of these particular Parker refills in black, blue-black, dark blue ...

post-7224-1203644615_thumb.png

... or a similar combination of equal value.

I'd acquiesce to a smaller number of those refills than what I request, but I'm really hoping that someone who has an "inside track" can get some on the cheap, and pass the savings on to me. So, it would be nice if I could get a buncha refills, but it would not bother me if I shipped out two bottles of ink and you shipped to me two other bottles of ink. My collection is currently low on greens and reds.

I am in the Continental USA. I'd suggest we each ship by USPS First Class or similar postage. And use ziplocks!

Thanks to Colorado Pen for the unapproved plagiarization of their image.

Edited by finalidid

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• finalidid

Florida Blue now to be sent away.

Private Reserve Burgundy Mist still available for trade.

Edited by finalidid

bump ... Burgundy Mist? ... bump ... green or red or purple? ... bump ... Parker refills? ... bump