We are proud to present...

Admin

Dear Good People of FPN,

From the southern swamps to the icy north: a Mardi Gras Rider from way down yonder near New Orleans, with pen in one hand and mint julep in the other, and the friendliest Canuck from the mountains on the other shore, possessed of a great way with words. What do they have in common?

Well, you may have noticed that the Admin Team has thinned out considerably over the last few months, for one reason or another. We are therefore happy to announce that the Admin team has struck once and scored twice. In other words, we're getting back to strength again.

A warm welcome to Kurt Hammerbeck and Maja Furlong, our latest and proud additions to the FPN Admin Team.

The FPN Admin Team.

This account is unmanaged.
Please direct questions and comments to [email="fpnadmin@gmail.com"]FPN Admin email[/email], or directly to [url="http://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php/user/17-wimg/"]admin Wim (wimg)[/url].

Thank you very much in advance.

Warm regards,
The FPN Admin Team

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maja

• Karin

• KendallJ

• southpaw

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Denis Richard

http://www.cyfleague.org/cheer/cheerimages/Animated%20-%20Cheerleader%20Jumping%20v2.gif

Give me an F, give me a P, give me an N.... F-P-NNNNNNNNNN :D

A big thank you to our fresh admins for accepting to serve for the well-being of the FPNuts !

Congratulations!!!!

and THANK YOU for taking on the additional work.

I really appreciate all the hard work that the admin team does.

George

Pelikan Convert and User

Huzzah! Long live the admins! A thankless job for no compensation save the satisfaction of a job well done!

(We'll need to make a couple new action figures... :D )

Tom

post-9-1128566219_thumb.gif

"There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't."

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/5673/inkdz2.png

Thanks, everyone...and thank you for that kind introduction, my fellow admins! I'd like to offer my congratulations & thanks, at this time, to my fellow new admin, Kurt.

Kurt, we really appreciate you doing this, esp. after what happened in your neck of the woods during the recent hurricanes. Your dedication is admirable :)

Personally, I hope to contribute in some small way to a site that has given me (and a lot of other folks) a lot of pleasure. I'll do my very best. If you have concerns about anything here in FPNworld, please do not hesitate to contact the FPN Admin Team.

Cheers!

~Maja

I wondered when the announcement would be made.

Thanks to Kurt and Maja. May your admin days be long and happy :D

Fountain Pen Abundance

Superb additions to a great team! Many thanks to the new admins and to the current and past ones as well. Keep up the good work!

"But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (Rom. 5:8, NKJV)

Kurt, we really appreciate you doing this, esp. after what happened in your neck of the woods during the recent hurricanes. Your dedication is admirable :)

Thanks Maja and everyone else who has sent good thoughtsw my way. Helping out as an Admin here has given me something to keep my mind of the daily stuff that I have to go through.

IF there is any way I can help with the site, questions etc. please PM me or I have my MSN name listed as well.

Thanks all,

Kurt H

I'd like to add my congrats too!!

I know Kurt and Maya will make a seamless transition and continue the excellent work done by teams of old.

:bunny1: :bunny1: :bunny1:

You can't always get what you want... but if you try sometimes... you just might find... you'll get what you need...

Hi,

Congratulations Kurt and Maja!

Dillon

Stolen: Aurora Optima Demonstrator Red ends Medium nib. Serial number 1216 and Aurora 98 Cartridge/Converter Black bark finish (Archivi Storici) with gold cap. Reward if found. Please contact me if you have seen these pens.

Please send vial orders and other messages to fpninkvials funny-round-mark-thing gmail strange-mark-thing com. My shop is open once again if you need help with your pen.

Will someone with the name of "Jay" who emailed me through the email system provide me an email address? There was no email address provided, so I can't write back.

Dillon

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations Kurt and Maja!

Is it fair for an intelligent and family oriented mammal to be separated from his/her family and spend his/her life starved in a concrete jail?

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats Kurt and Maja and thanks for the work you have already done. In addition my thanks to the retired Admins. As they say in Poland "Sto Lat".

All the best,

George

Congratulatons Kurt and Maja! :lol:

:bunny1: :bunny1: :bunny1: :bunny1: :bunny1: :bunny1: :bunny1: :bunny1: :bunny1: :bunny1: :bunny1: :bunny1: :bunny1: :bunny1: :bunny1: :bunny1: :bunny1: :bunny1: :bunny1: :bunny1: :bunny1: :bunny1: :bunny1: :bunny1: :bunny1: :bunny1: :bunny1:

Edited by Slush99

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.

Begun, the Spam Wars Have.

How to Be a Perfect Lady: according to the media - a satire

The Adventures of Chewie

Thanks again everyone, for the good wishes and kind words. It is an honour to be part of the admin. team of this great pen board.

Thank you all for your wonderful posts, pictures, stories and helpful information!

I have learned soooooo much on this site since I joined last October, thanks to all of you :)