Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×

FPN PEN CAP REPLACEMENT LIST

Titivillus

PLEASE ADD YOUR NAME TO THIS THREAD IF YOU WISH TO HAVE YOU PEN CAP REPLACED BY BEXLEY. THIS THREAD WILL BE LEFT OPEN FOR TWO WEEKS AND AT THE END A NUMBER WILL BE GIVEN TO BEXLEY AS TO THE NUMBER REQUIRED.

Thank you,

K

THIS SHOULD ONLY BE A NAME AND NUMBER OF PENS AS DISCUSSION OF THIS ISSUE IS OCCURING ELSEWHERE ON THE SITE.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KCat

• Titivillus

• Gerry

• GirchyGirchy

ann horton (anniemac) one pen

edited to add: Just the yellowing, logo not a problem. Thanks!

Edited by anniemac

We can sail safely inside the harbour but that is not what ships were built for - anon

Rob (Inkdesigner) 2 pens.

Take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly, and try another. But by all means, try something.

--Franklin D. Roosevelt

Perry Kearney (pakmanpony) 1 Pen

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Mark (Diamondback) - 1 pen

"None of us can have as many virtues as the fountain-pen, or half its cussedness; but we can try" Mark Twain (American Humourist, Writer and Lecturer. 1835-1910)

Greg McKinney, 1 pen

I would like to keep the engraving.

Edited by gregamckinney

Don't feel bad. I'm old; I'm meh about most things.