• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EricTheRed

• irony

• sketchstack

• Merrick

That model was heavily discounted at authorized retailers not that long ago. That makes me wonder if it's an official Pelikan clearance. And if so, did the pen truly not sell that well or is this just Pelikan trying to ensnare customers? 

No matter, it's very tempting. I do like that color and the model is great. 

I haven’t heard of Chatterly Luxuries, are they reputable?

I am seeing this pen on sale at every retailer but not as low as $400. 

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read.” 

-Groucho Marx

6 hours ago, Merrick said:

I haven’t heard of Chatterly Luxuries, are they reputable?

. . . .

I haven't bought anything from Chatterly in quite a while, but, yes, he's quite reputable IMHO.

"Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within."

--James Baldwin

fpn_1345308125__danifellowship.jpg

I’ve bought a lot from Chatterley. Great to work with and no concerns. 

I posted this sale because I am on a mailing list from Chatterly.  Years ago, when I was too foolish to know better, I succumbed to some very high priced fountain pens from this seller.  He is par excellence, top notch! Today, I prefer pens on the opposite spectrum":  $50 dollars or less.  Of course, if you must buy, and the discount is right for you, by all means snap it up!

Trusted vendor.  I sure wish you hadn't posted this sale. My wallet is already reeling from the M1000 Renaissance Brown!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Chatterly Luxuries is great. I’ve picked up a couple of pens from them over the years; great experience each time. Eclectic, ever-changing lineup of pens for sale. It’s a fun site to just check in on regularly. 

On 6/6/2024 at 11:41 PM, sketchstack said:

Chatterly Luxuries is great. I’ve picked up a couple of pens from them over the years; great experience each time. Eclectic, ever-changing lineup of pens for sale. It’s a fun site to just check in on regularly. 

Me too!  Very reliable company which has been around for years.

• 1 month later...

Another satisfied Chatterly customer - they delivered a Pineider from Arizona to Shropshire in 36 hours!  No customs charges either - though that may have been just luck.