Trouble identifying Parker pen

MartinTenbones

I'm cleaning up this pen I received in a lot from eBay but I cannot figure out what pen it is.

The lot said it was three Parker 45's but I could tell from the pictures one was different.

I have attached some pictures. Does anyone recognize this one?

I've looked through the magnifying glass but there's nothing identifying it other than the name Parker on the nib and on the cap and it's made in England.  

PXL_20230524_001903583.thumb.jpg.40d6094c24026fbc07c1013c17f64b62.jpgPXL_20230524_001852824.thumb.jpg.76968ba5779f26de754203b5cc46defc.jpgPXL_20230524_001810601.thumb.jpg.3c296e6062edd367a92dfe74095ad0c7.jpgPXL_20230524_001743332.thumb.jpg.9206a6ba575cc269437c0c62e5796a39.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MartinTenbones

• Switala

• jchch1950

• Sheptonian

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've looked at a bunch of Google images and I think you are right it's a Parker Arrow. 

In most of the pictures I see it came with an aerometric cartridge converter as well which this one didn't unfortunately.  Would anyone suggest a replacement?  

I'll look up more info on it.

One thing I do know is the nib section holds a whole lot of ink in it lol.  Been soaking and flushing for hours and there is still ink dripping out!

Thanks for the help.  

18 hours ago, MartinTenbones said:

https://parkerpens.net/parker95.html

Desta página " No Reino Unido, em  1990,  foi introduzido um Flighter com acabamento cromado (CT)."

acho que é esse que eu tenho

Martin, I agree with you on the identification with 95.
The stylized toothless arrow clip and screw that holds the arrow in the shape of "2 coins stacked" are what sets the Arrow apart.
As per jchch1950's answer, Parker cartridges and converters and a multitude of brands can be installed in this pen without a problem.
Enjoy this beautiful piece, good writings!

It is a nice pen.   I refilled a disposable cartridge that had come with it using Parker Quink blue/black for now and it writes great.  Would a standard international fit it then?

I don't mind syringe filling the disposable ones as I find it's cleaner to do it that way anyhow

As Switala has said, you certainly have a Parker 95 there. 

Here are a couple of photos showing the different tops of the cap between the Parker Arrow (left) and the 95 , and the respective clips which are quite different when you see them side by side.

20230526_193851.thumb.jpg.301b628c8969608c29606ce6ba529e3e.jpg

20230526_194104.thumb.jpg.e1dab208b200b33aa8a3ac62f0deb8cf.jpg

I really enjoy this pen.   Slightly slimmer then I'm used to but the weight and feel makes this an enjoyable pen use