New Year Grab Bag PIF

Sailor Kenshin

Happy 2023!   To start the year right, here is a grab bag PIF:

Several sample vials and cartridges of ink, including a Sailor and a Robert Oster.  Notebooks.  A surprise or two.

A pen or three, one of which is a Pelikan Pelikano.

And,  at absolutely no extra cost to you, a Waterman Kultur!  Amaze your friends, confound your enemies!  Yes, you too can be the proud owner of the pen people love to hate, the pen that tried hard but failed to be a Phileas, and watch it spew its entire ink contents into the clear cap!  Don't miss out on this one!

CONUS only, no one who has won from me before, and please tell me a little about yourself and why you would like this PIF in your post.  

Winner selected by the highly scientific Eeny-Meeny Method.  Thanks for looking!

spacer.png

My latest ebook.   And not just for Halloween!

My other pen is a Montblanc.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sailor Kenshin

• Misfit

• MisterSheaffer

• ErrantSmudge

It's now February.  And that means: InCoWriMo.

This PIF is perfect for the month of letter-writing.  

10 hours ago, Zookie said:

I'm surprised that you haven't had any takers yet! It's a wonderful offer!!

Thanks!  Me, too…because, y'know, InCo… 🥳

Not in consideration for this PIF, but I'm a bit surprised at the lack of take-up on PIFs in general on FPN nowadays.

At this point, I prefer to give newer people at chance at PIFs....  

I think the last PIF I actually tried for was the one a few years ago that got turned into a contest ("come up with a caption for this photo") and I actually wanted the runner-up prize to give to a friend.  It's probably lost in her house, but she absolutely NEEDED that Inoxcrom "Tin-Tin" pen.... ;)

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

I love the description you gave of the Kultur with ink in the cap (to confound your enemies?).  Maybe if we keep posting, someone new here or to fountain pens will find this generous offer. 

Posted Image

This is a wonderful PIF, and very generous of you! If I didn't live oversea I'd definitely be interested in those ink samples, and the Pelikano -I've been meaning to get a Pelikan pen since so far I've only tried ink from the brand. 

Thanks for the PIF. I would like to take a crack at the PIF. The ink samples will be good for an ink journal I want to kick off that I haven't gotten around to. 

6 hours ago, MisterSheaffer said:

Thanks for the PIF. I would like to take a crack at the PIF. The ink samples will be good for an ink journal I want to kick off that I haven't gotten around to. 

Yay!  Thanks.

I will close fhis tomorrow, Tuesday February 7.  If no one else responds by then, our journal-writer @MisterSheaffer will be declared the winner, with thanks to all who responed and participated.

you know how i feel about notebooks and paper lol,

but i dont wanna take a pif spot from someone else lol very generous of you though!

57 minutes ago, MisterSheaffer said:

Thank you for the generosity! I will be able to "penable" multiple people and enjoy the inks in a new journal.

Yay!  That's the way to do it.