Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×

Ferrari da Varese Service or Parts

Cordovian

Does anyone know where I can have a Ferrari da Varese Spartacus serviced or a site where I can obtain parts?

I purchased a pre-owned Spartacus a few years ago and it recently started leaking leaking at the grip section. I was trying to figure out how the nib came out to trouble shoot the leak and came to the horrible conclusion that the previous owner had repaired a cracked feed by gluing the whole assembly together. Thank god I only paid $80 for it.

Anyway, I'm trying to find a new nib section since repair is out of the question. General Google search for parts brought up nothing relevant. I tried going to the Ferrari da Varese website, in the hopes I could send it to them for the replacement, but the contact button no longer functions. Which brings me to another question. Has Ferrari da Varese closed?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doug C

• ajoe

• fabri00

• Cordovian

I'm not a fan of this company, therefore i'm not informed about it.

Howewer, just looking on Google, it seems the company is in liquidation:

https://www.informazione-aziende.it/Azienda_FERRARI-DA-VARESE-SRL

It does not mean necessarely that it will disappear, as there are chances that they are changing the kind of company, or many others possibilities.

@Cordovian, I would post your question to the Repair Q&A Forum.

@Ron Z is the moderator there and he is a well-respected repair technician. Even if he does not know you particular pen, perhaps if you sent it to him, he could find a nib unit that would work.

Nostalgia is like a grammar lesson: you find the present tense, but the past perfect! ~ Owens Lee Pomeroy

You might email Franklin Christoph since I believe they had a relationship a few years ago. 

the Danitrio Fellowship

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2023 at 7:22 AM, ajoe said:

@Cordovian, I would post your question to the Repair Q&A Forum.

@Ron Z is the moderator there and he is a well-respected repair technician. Even if he does not know you particular pen, perhaps if you sent it to him, he could find a nib unit that would work.

Thanks! I'll do that. I did manage to get the nib and feed out. The feed housing is broken so I need to figure out what will fit and where to source it from. Looks like a Bock/Schmidt setup but I'm not certain. Perhaps Ron will know.