Jump to content

Milligram 'Spring Frenzy' - 50% off selected Lamy, Kaweco, Rhodia, Clairefontaine, etc.


A Smug Dill
 Share

Recommended Posts

https://milligram.com/collections/spring-frenzy

 

50% off some Lamy products including Dialog 3 fountain pens and Z57 (and Z56?) gold nibs, Kaweco fountain pens of different models (Supra Brass, AL/Skyline/Classic Sport, etc.), Rhodia and Clairefontaine paper products, among others.

 

Free delivery within Australia for orders ≥$69 after discounts.

 

I endeavour to be frank and truthful in what I write, show or otherwise present, when I relate my first-hand experiences that are not independently verifiable; and link to third-party content where I can, when I make a claim or refute a statement of fact in a thread. If there is something you can verify for yourself, I entreat you to do so, and judge for yourself what is right, correct, and valid. I may be wrong, and my position or say-so is no more authoritative and carries no more weight than anyone else's here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • A Smug Dill

    3

  • Jamerelbe

    3

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, A Smug Dill said:

https://milligram.com/collections/spring-frenzy

 

50% off some Lamy products including Dialog 3 fountain pens and Z57 (and Z56?) gold nibs, Kaweco fountain pens of different models (Supra Brass, AL/Skyline/Classic Sport, etc.), Rhodia and Clairefontaine paper products, among others.

 

Free delivery within Australia for orders ≥$69 after discounts.

 

 

Sorely tempted to buy a Pilot Custom 74 at 50% off (or a Lamy Dialog 3, though I already have a cc) - but struggling to justify another pen expenditure right now 😞.  Definitely happy with my past experiences buying from Milligram, though - especially when they have sales, they're a great outfit!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Jamerelbe said:

… struggling to justify another pen expenditure right now 😞.

 

I “justify” my recent purchases by, ”but I'm paying effectively 50% or less of the pen's retail price right now, including shipping! There, I'm not even blindly trusting La Couronne du Comte to come good and actually deliver my orders one year!”

 

I endeavour to be frank and truthful in what I write, show or otherwise present, when I relate my first-hand experiences that are not independently verifiable; and link to third-party content where I can, when I make a claim or refute a statement of fact in a thread. If there is something you can verify for yourself, I entreat you to do so, and judge for yourself what is right, correct, and valid. I may be wrong, and my position or say-so is no more authoritative and carries no more weight than anyone else's here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/21/2022 at 11:51 AM, A Smug Dill said:

 

I “justify” my recent purchases by, ”but I'm paying effectively 50% or less of the pen's retail price right now, including shipping! There, I'm not even blindly trusting La Couronne du Comte to come good and actually deliver my orders one year!”

 

 

Curse you @A Smug Dill, I thought I would be able to resist, but... the siren call of the Pilot Custom 74 (at half-price) was too loud in my ears...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jamerelbe said:

Curse you @A Smug Dill,

 

 Bwahahaha 😈

 

I was checking my credit card account balance online very early Saturday morning, and it confused me that the figure didn't seem quite right. Well, it would be right if the list of transactions actually showed my most recent order from Milligram…

 

I endeavour to be frank and truthful in what I write, show or otherwise present, when I relate my first-hand experiences that are not independently verifiable; and link to third-party content where I can, when I make a claim or refute a statement of fact in a thread. If there is something you can verify for yourself, I entreat you to do so, and judge for yourself what is right, correct, and valid. I may be wrong, and my position or say-so is no more authoritative and carries no more weight than anyone else's here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, A Smug Dill said:

 

 Bwahahaha 😈

 

I was checking my credit card account balance online very early Saturday morning, and it confused me that the figure didn't seem quite right. Well, it would be right if the list of transactions actually showed my most recent order from Milligram…

 

 

I've definitely gotta stop reading your posts on this forum!  To be fair, I'd already gotten the email from Milligram - but was struggling manfully to resist the temptation!  [At least I didn't pull the trigger on a Dialog 3 - even at half-price, I think I *would* have regretted that...]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share








×
×
  • Create New...