Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×

Help in Identifying this Eversharp

kenrapoza

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone can help me identify the model and time period of this pen.  It is an Eversharp, made in England, has a tiny 14k nib (smallest I've ever seen!), but writes very nicely with surprising flex and line variation.  It's got a really cheaply made flimsy plastic aerometric filling system and a slip-on cap.  I have looked online but have not been able to find this model.

I have attached some pictures.  

Thanks!

Ken

20220718_210552-min.jpg

20220718_210609-min.jpg

20220718_210723-min.jpg

20220718_210728-min.jpg

20220718_210756-min.jpg

20220718_211617-min.jpg

20220718_211655-min.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Rene

• Paul-in-SF

• kenrapoza

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do not know too much, but the pen seems to be a late Eversharp pen ..maybe when Parker bought the company...

whatever nice pen...best regards.

I believe that's an Eversharp Vanguard. Here's a link to one in red (out of stock, but you can see the resemblances). I had one like this in red, I sold it on a few months ago. It did seem to be fairly cheaply made, but as I recall it wrote reasonable well. 

6 hours ago, Paul-in-SF said:

I believe that's an Eversharp Vanguard. Here's a link to one in red (out of stock, but you can see the resemblances). I had one like this in red, I sold it on a few months ago. It did seem to be fairly cheaply made, but as I recall it wrote reasonable well. 

Yes, that's it!  Thanks Paul! I have never heard of this pen before, but I'm glad I grabbed it.  I am pretty impressed with the nib's response.