• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Helen350

• Mech-for-i

• Penguincollector

• afishhunter

Moonman Xingzhi Penguin pen with a lovely financial hooded EF nib. Parker Quink black. It’s sooooo cute! C2C1CB60-B051-4486-99DD-729AEE805429.thumb.jpeg.a1f6dbdc12d3f956ad4ebf48ab3436a8.jpeg

Top 5 of 23 currently inked pens:

Namiki Origami Tradition maki-e Penguin F, Pilot Iroshizuku Ku-Jaku

Sailor X Sakazaki Penguin Pro Gear Slim MF, Sailor Manyo Konagi

Lamy 2000 EF, Diamine Purple Bow

Platinum Hibiscus SF short-long, Platinum Green

Indigo Bronze TWSBI Eco 1.1 Stub, De Atramentis Columbia Blue-Copper 

always looking for penguin fountain pens and stationery 

• 2 weeks later...

Spent the day with two Jinhao 992 Demonstrators, both eye droppered.

Black has Noodlers bulletproof black. The Amber Diamine Sepia.

The black has a standard Jinhao N°5 Fine nib.

The Amber is gussied up with a Jinhao N°5 Medium Two Tone nib.

Spending the evening with my stealth Jinhao 95 (N°5 fine nib) with a converter full of the Noodlers black. 

IMG_20220817_183214.jpg

IMG_20220817_183326.jpg

Jinhao 950  Porcelain (dragon artwork) Accessory Jinhao 2 tone medium nib.

Inked with Pilot Iroshizuku Tsuki-Yo

IMG_20220818_122246.jpg

Mr Zhuang Pelikan M400 titanium replica, with Richard Binder Custom M250 nib xxf full flex.  Pilot/Namiki Blue, and writing on X17 Mind Paper index cards

1660847817487260452585454083101.jpg

Wing Sung 101 the Steel version, ink Faber-Castell red , Hongdian 100 steel version, ink Pelikan 4001 royal blue , Hero 5020 Steel version, ink Pelikan 4001 royal blue .

20220818_194105.jpg

20220819_185233.jpg

20220819_185352.jpg

I love Fountain Pens, with hooded nib in the classic style, Parker 51/61 type .

Ionut - Marius

Jinhao X159.  F #8 nib.  Ink:  Diamine Prussian Blue

Jinhao 100 Centennial - Galaxy Blue - M. nib.  Ink:  Chesterfield Xircon

Jinhao 86 , refitted with a hooded nib with the recent in vogue " Long Knife " Calligraphy grind , inked with Sailor Miruai , this nib satisfy the call for M / B nib on these hooded nib pens

Jinhao X159 - F. nib.  Ink: Diamine Aurora Borealis

MaJohn M800 - F. nib.  Ink:  Dryden Designs Purple

WIN_20220824_19_17_56_Pro.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Delike New Moon (version 2) in a nice sort of chunky pattern acrylic (mostly green chunks but with some blue and purple – you know the kind of thing) with a medium nib, inked with Diamine Kelly Green. Really good pen, been using it a lot lately.

Lined paper makes a prison of the page.

• 2 weeks later...

Decided to spend the next 3-4 days journaling/working with these three Jinhao pens:

1.  Jinhao X159 - (Dark Blue) - F. nib.    Ink:  Lamy Aquamarine

2.  Jinhao 100 Centennial (Galaxy Blue) - M. nib.    Ink:  Diamine Aurora Borealis

3.  Jinhao 80 (Dark Blue) - F. nib.          Ink:  Diamine Prussian Blue  (will use on the job)

WIN_20220925_23_54_59_Pro.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Currently in rotation are a handful of Jinhao’s rendition of the Parker51. I believe the model number is P51A? I have several of these pens, since they’re nearly indestructible & fairly reliable writers.  

The photo shows the following versions: the ebony wood, marbled purple/red, marbled grey/white, and marbled brown/greenish-black (very autumnal).

6DF2FE33-C71C-4CCE-852E-6F323BE85DA4.jpeg

Talking about fountain pens is like dancing about architecture.

• 4 weeks later...

Jinhao 80 with the 0.3 nib , the best thing about recent deluge of colours from Jinhao is ability to do some colour combo variations

OCP-20221111_154302_DRO.thumb.jpg.7939c4d41eed4b998db89960fcb37bab.jpg

Starting the Jinhao 82 inked with Diamine Earl Grey , and the new batch slim Jinhao 100 Century ( no 5 nib ) with just basic black

• 4 weeks later...

3x Hero 616 "Doctor" pens for the last week.

Maroon inked with Noodlers Red-Black.

Black inked with Noodlers Black. (EF nib from old style not Star Trek 329)

Green inked with Noodlers Green Marine.

IMG_20221212_102649.jpg