Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×

Montblanc Mozart Mechanical pencil

MMorgado

Hello there, can you tell me were do i get a replacement for the internal mechanism of a Montblanc Mozart Mechanical pencil?

Or do you know a third party mechanism that can add me the possibility to make it a 0,5 instead of 0,7mm Mozart? either ways are fine... Can you help me? Best regards

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MMorgado

• NoType

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

@MMorgadothe only resource I know is Montblanc itself, which necessitates paying them for a repair service.  In case this is a viable option, you may refer to https://www.montblanc.com/en-us/customer-service/contact-us for details.  I presume that you are searching for alternative sources for flexibility in lead sizes as well as cost effectiveness, but I suspect that Montblanc’s price for repairing the mechanical pencil mechanism may be at the least Service Flat Rate 2 for $99.  If you have access to a Montblanc boutique, then they will cover shipping costs and insurance for sending the pencil for repair.

Others here may be able to inform you of alternatives to Montblanc Service.  Please do let us know what you decide.