Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×

Rössler Papier Paper Royal

TitoThePencilPimp

Has anyone used Rössler Papier Paper Royal? Is it possible to write on both sides with minimal ghosting? How about bleeding?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alkman

• TitoThePencilPimp

• OMASsimo

Just an update. Added a pad of this paper to my order of Rhodia a4 yellow pads from Appelboom. Nice paper, no bleeding, no feathering, but ghosting is present. I prefer the writing paper from Strathmore. Wondering now if the paper made by Rössler for Fritz Schimpf is the same as this pad of Rössler.

The Fritz Schimpf paper is nice and dependable with the same qualities you noted above, little bleed with some ghosting. The looseleaf cotton sheets made by Zerkall are watermarked Butten, and AFAIK not made by Roessler. 

I have a pad of the Roessler Royal and didn‘t notice problems with feathering, bread through, or significant ghosting. This might also depend on the pens and inks used. It‘s a pretty good paper but I wouldn‘t consider it top of the line. 

Zerfall is a totally different type of paper and I think it belonged to Zanders. It‘s a traditional handcrafted laid paper of top quality.