Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×

Hello from Yorkshire

ailsadell

I have recently bought a couple of Yard O Led fountain pens and I am really happy with them.  They are standard pens in Plain and Victorian finishes.

I would however like to know more about the special editions the company do, more specifically, I would love to find the Corinthian Millenium 052 and a Topaz if anyone knows anyone who may like to part with one? (ok I know its a long shot, but worth trying)

Can anyone tell me how often do the company bring out special editions and if they tend to hold/increase their value... 

Any information about the company would be great as I simply love their pens (being an ex jeweller I am a little bit of a magpie) and I am not finding much on their website about all their older specials.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PAKMAN

• northstar

• LizEF

• ailsadell

Hello and welcome to FPN.

Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous  Who taught by the pen

Taught man that which he knew not (96/3-5)

Snailmail3.png Snail Mail 

Welcome to FPN, @ailsadell! :)  Glad you've joined us.  I can't tell you anything about Yard O Led pens except that if you don't get replies here, check out the FP-specific or relevant "Regional Focus" sub-forums.

Hello and Welcome to FPN!! So glad to have you as a member!!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

:W2FPN:

"Crafting a novel on cotton rag paper with an antique fountain pen is a sensuously rebellious act against modernity." – Khang Kijarro Nguyen

large.FPN_Welcome.jpeg.06a98836a6514f196d41cc8b2895ec9f.jpeg

Children think adults have all the freedom and adults think children have
all the freedom.

large.InkySeas.jpg.9e55d2f1eb4ae5d24f29c5b9459aa60d.jpg

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

• 2 weeks later...

You have successfully entered a rabbit hole, who knows what it'll yield and where it'll lead.

Enjoy the fascinating journey and feel free to ask/share...  thumbup.gif

W2FPN.gif

Engineer :

Someone who does precision guesswork based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi and welcome to a Fellow Tyke and Inhabitant of Gods country. Which part of Yorkshire are you from north south east or west. I am from West Yorkshire 

welcome.gif