• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wahlnut

• amberleadavis

• garif

• Recursion

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think your work is exquisite and amazing!  You are an artist!

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

Goodness! These are, as always, wonderful 🤩

Beautiful 👍

"Crafting a novel on cotton rag paper with an antique fountain pen is a sensuously rebellious act against modernity." – Khang Kijarro Nguyen

Thank you all for yours comments 

You can see the last but unfinished pen 

16499586195877428372282389473035.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Your work is stunning.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

15 hours ago, amberleadavis said:

Your work is stunning.

Thank you 💖

• 1 month later...

In my Collector Car world, we have a special car show category for original cars with exquisite modifications and reproductions  called "Variant".  Maybe I should set up a special "Homage" corner here on the forum to pay tribute to and honor artistry of expression in the WAHL-EVERSHARP tradition such as yours!  Well Done!

Syd "the Wahlnut" Saperstein

Pensbury Manor

Vintage Wahl Eversharp Writing Instruments

Pensbury Manor

The WAHL-EVERSHARP Company

www.wahleversharp.com

New WAHL-EVERSHARP fountain and Roller-Ball pens

On 6/22/2022 at 7:04 AM, Wahlnut said:

In my Collector Car world, we have a special car show category for original cars with exquisite modifications and reproductions  called "Variant".  Maybe I should set up a special "Homage" corner here on the forum to pay tribute to and honor artistry of expression in the WAHL-EVERSHARP tradition such as yours!  Well Done!

Thank you Syd. I think that setting up such a place for that would be a very interesting idea!