Parker Pen Auction Report 11/13/21

JotterAddict62

Greetings All

The auction was part two of the last auction on 9/26/21 [ round two ]. More good product to be had, smaller crowd, prices were not too bad [ at times ].

Well here is what I managed to buy today.

32uC5w9.jpg

Low end pens that I had to buy with the lots I wanted.

3Ta2A2N.jpg?1

HLE8Dqu.jpg

Some 1st year Jotters and P21 cap action no-tip protectors. Multiple lots [ pen here pen there ]

Note the calendar Jotter on the far left. That is a paper label for the calendar [ Not on straight ]

EBmnoHC.jpg

Eversharp and Parker pencils.

tQCZmpc.jpg

Vac's and some Challengers

VLjwjWk.jpg

0MuQpLx.jpg

Pile of pen binders [ Parker ]

uihtpiy.jpg

wVC1VLV.jpg?1

P51's [ 50 plus ] I guess i was on a P51 kick today.

8746rDr.jpg

for me the prize of the day was this prototype Minim ?

Now I have some pens to clean up this winter.

Later

Ken

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JotterAddict62

• bsenn

• Hbanger

• baz666

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was a good time, and prices were much better this time around. Picked up a nice stickered Duofold Senior and a Parker 025 jointless in mottled hard rubber. I found the matching cap in a box of parts I also picked up. Completing that pen was the highlight of my day!

spacer.png

spacer.png

It’s a good thing I don’t live near these auctions, or my wife would divorce me! My luck and the selection on eBay of late has been depressing to say the least…..

Still looking over the pens and I was surprised to see two Parker eyedroppers in the mix.

LkIehtH.jpg

Diabolical Engineer - Nice catch on that mottled cap!

Ken - Nice on the eyedropper (and everything else).

Ken - What is this ballpoint? 

IMG_20211114_193402.thumb.jpg.f7f65bad879e4d042ec3448b69d3441e.jpg

1636939987421.gif.93577a13651882edf4959606379ebfc0.gif

Brian 

One test is worth a thousand expert opinions.

Bottom half looks like the companion to the test marketed “original” 61..

San Francisco International Pen Show - The next “Funnest Pen Show” is on schedule for August 23-24-25, 2024.  Watch the show website for registration details. 

My PM box is usually full. Just email me: my last name at the google mail address.

9 hours ago, bsenn said:

Brian 

Hi bsenn,

That there is a stepped cap Jotter prototype. Made some time in the late 50ies early 60ies.

I have seen them in Grey, Red, and Black. I used to have a black one.

1315923171_stepjotter.thumb.jpg.f15b89c1ebaaf7d74690edafcd82b8fd.jpg

Hope this helps

Paul.

11 hours ago, bsenn said:

Brian 

Not a clue Brain... Nice pen

22 hours ago, JotterAddict62 said:

The auction was part two of the last auction on 9/26/21 [ round two ]

What is this auction? Is this stuff from Parker or a different source?

7 hours ago, Hbanger said:

What is this auction? Is this stuff from Parker or a different source?

This was an estate auction selling off the balance of a long time collector that passed away. This was done in two auctions, the first was the last Sunday in Sept. and the balance of the estate was this past Saturday.

9 hours ago, JotterAddict62 said:

This was an estate auction selling off the balance of a long time collector that passed away. This was done in two auctions, the first was the last Sunday in Sept. and the balance of the estate was this past Saturday.

From the pics you posted last time and this time it must have been one incredible collection, what you ended up with is an impressive collection in it self.