PIF - Free Ink (Canada)

E.H. Tersono

I'd like these bottles to have homes where they will actually get some use, and I'd like to give back to the kindness of the forum in a way that I can, so I'm happy to mail them to you (Canada only).

Shipping is rather expensive even within the country, so I'm sorry I can't send them overseas, or even south of the border.

If you'd like them and will use them, let me know and I will mail you a bottle. First come first serve, just reply to the post with the bottle you want and then DM me your Canadian address for shipping. It might take some time for me to mail them out but I will eventually get them to you.

And maybe some of you also have bottles that just sit there never getting used you'd like to offer up as well to others here in Canada, if so, please list them in this thread as well.

Available:

Parker Quink Blue-Black

Parker Quink Black

J. Herbin Diabolo Menthe

Faber-Castell Cobalt Blue

Pilot Iroshizuku Fuyu-Syogun

What you see in the photo is what you get.

IMG_5880.JPG

IMG_5881.JPG

IMG_5879.JPG

IMG_5882.JPG

IMG_5883.JPG

See my PIF post for free ink (Canada).

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• E.H. Tersono

• MostVerdantGreen

• Ink stained fingers

Man. I wish I was far enough north to participate. Very generous of you to share such well thought of inks. Whoever does receive these should be in for a very nice writing session! Good luck to all you Canadian ink fiends! Particularly jealous of whoever ends up with the Iroshizuku and herbin bottles !

Update: The J. Herbin Diabolo Menthe has been claimed. 

Could I still claim your Iroshizuku bottle & Cobalt Blue? :P

I'm from BC, Canada, and would love the hell out of those. 😇

Update: The Pilot Iroshizuku Fuyu-Syogun has been claimed.

• 2 weeks later...

Got a parcel in the mail today, and upon opening it I was overjoyed to discover that I'm now the owner of the Faber-Castell Cobalt Blue bottle of ink, from the desk of @E.H. Tersono !!

They also thoughtfully included a personally signed postcard!  I'm blown away to be able to try out this ink, and it's made my whole week. Thank you very much for doing this, E.H. Tersono!  I'm going to keep using the bottle, which is very pretty in real life too almost like perfume,  even when the ink in it runs out and when I look at it, I will think fondly about your gift to the forum this year!

7 hours ago, MostVerdantGreen said:

Got a parcel in the mail today, and upon opening it I was overjoyed to discover that I'm now the owner of the Faber-Castell Cobalt Blue bottle of ink, from the desk of @E.H. Tersono !!

They also thoughtfully included a personally signed postcard!  I'm blown away to be able to try out this ink, and it's made my whole week. Thank you very much for doing this, E.H. Tersono!  I'm going to keep using the bottle, which is very pretty in real life too almost like perfume,  even when the ink in it runs out and when I look at it, I will think fondly about your gift to the forum this year!

So glad it arrived safely and that you'll enjoy it!