Hyderabad Dvadaria fountain pen meet

Shyahi

Dvadria Pen meet Hyderbad

Wednesday (22/09/2021) was a  mini event for select few Hyderabadi members of Deccan Fountain Pen Club who turned up at Next Galleria Mall Punjagutta to welcome Dia mam from Dvadaria along with the Goodies she brought.

It started by around 7:15 and went on till 10. It was an interesting event with Big wig Pen Ethisiasts that we lost track of time busy in the discussions regarding the Fountain pens and an Upcoming one.

We had 
-Acriv atom
-Statement
-Full titanium (Tia 22
-Ebowrite master
-Cobra
and few as well

With variety of pens laid out and the nibs with vibrant colours it was sure an event to enjoy.

The pen case is really functional it takes in pens of different sizes till the Jumbo size with ease.

Its a standard 6 sleeve pen Holder

Next is the Acriv Notebook with 70-80 GSM and no feathring as it'ins
with coated paper it sure is a writers delight.

I would like to thank all the Members who turn up at the meet and make it enjoyable in such a short notice and thanks once again Dia mam for taking out time and visiting us.

For few who where there In hyderabad do not worry do join the group to stay updated on future pen meets

IMG_20210922_195412.jpg

IMG_20210922_204344.jpg

IMG_20210922_195229.jpg

IMG_20210922_195022.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• K Singh

• hari317

• Shyahi

• Krystyn

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for sharing the pics.

I have ordered Ebowrite Master from them a while ago. Look forward to using their folded TItanium nib.

Good to see them come up with new models and new nibs like the Cobra nib.

8 hours ago, hari317 said:

What’s this

I don't own one. I've only seen videos on YouTube regarding it. It has an extra tine and tipping which makes you go from fine to triple broad or something.

Do check this video by SBREBrown to see it in execution.

Ok like the Sailor Cobra nib? I am interested in seeing the Vadaria Cobra nib. any pics are available? Do Vadaria even make tipped nibs?

In case you wish to write to me, pls use ONLY email by clicking here. I do not check PMs. Thank you.

20 minutes ago, hari317 said:

Ok like the Sailor Cobra nib? I am interested in seeing the Vadaria Cobra nib. any pics are available? Do Vadaria even make tipped nibs?

Sorry, don't know anything more about them. Back when they launched their cobra nib I searched for it on YouTube and found some videos regarding cobra nibs. Though I have no idea how the ones by Acriv look like.

They do have a purchase link with some pictures, but no detailed pic of the nib.

https://dvadaria.com/product/6-cobra-nib/

15 minutes ago, K Singh said:

They do have a purchase link with some pictures, but no detailed pic of the nib.

https://dvadaria.com/product/6-cobra-nib/

OK, its just the imprint and the black PVD coating on the Ti nib. Nib does not appear to be even tipped. Very far from the Sailor Cobra which is a true work of nib sculpture and art. I was lucky enough to try out Yukio Nagahara's personal 1911 sterling fitted with the Cobra nib.

In case you wish to write to me, pls use ONLY email by clicking here. I do not check PMs. Thank you.

16 minutes ago, hari317 said:

OK, its just the imprint and the black PVD coating on the Ti nib. Nib does not appear to be even tipped. Very far from the Sailor Cobra which is a true work of nib sculpture and art. I was lucky enough to try out Yukio Nagahara's personal 1911 sterling fitted with the Cobra nib.

In that case, sorry for wasting your time. Based on the nib name I had assumed it to be a cobra nib like others. My bad.

Yes the real cobra nibs are a piece of art indeed. Great that you got to try one.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...