Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×

Hello world

Hi everyone,

I'm from Australia and have browsed the site in the past. Now I need to post, so I've signed up. My pens are a Pilot Prera, Lamy Safari and a Pilot Custom 823. I'd love to get a Twsbi but put the breaks on after I quickly bought three and realised that this could get out of hand. If I were to let it get out of hand the first pen I'd buy would be the Visconti Homo Sapiens Basaltic Lava. 

Cheers,

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NgunnawalJack

• Pen Nut

• mizgeorge

• AkitaMom

A Smug Dill

Welcome to FPN, mate.

That's an interesting broad range you covered with your choice of first three fountain pens!

I endeavour to be frank and truthful in what I write, show or otherwise present, when I relate my first-hand experiences that are not independently verifiable; and link to third-party content where I can, when I make a claim or refute a statement of fact in a thread. If there is something you can verify for yourself, I entreat you to do so, and judge for yourself what is right, correct for valid. I may be wrong, and my position or say-so is no more authoritative and carries no more weight than anyone else's here.

Welcome to FPN and greetings from California USA.

Cliff

“The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.”  John Adams

Hello and Welcome to FPN!! So glad to have you as a member!!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                 My Favorite Brick and Mortar Store

Vanness Pens - Now selling Online!

Hello and welcome to you from England......................... :W2FPN:

Money may not make you happy but I would rather cry in a Rolls-Royce

The true definition of madness - Doing the same thing everyday and expecting different results......

Hello and welcome to FPN.

Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous  Who taught by the pen

Taught man that which he knew not (96/3-5)

Snailmail3.png Snail Mail 

• 3 weeks later...