Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×

User Profile Question update

Titivillus

As you might have seen the user profile questions have been updated to give a more pen related set of questions for you to answer. Please take a few minutes to enter your answers if you have never done so or update your present ones to fit with the questions!

Best Regards,

K

FPN Admin

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Titivillus

• Elaine

• PelikanPenman

• OboeJuan

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they are editable. But I do admit they are funny to read now. One down side to going in and editing them is if you do not put your birthday in it returns an error and will not allow to save the changes. Odd. - Admins any help here?

We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.

Winston Churchill

Courage is rightly esteemed the first of human qualities... because it is the quality which guarantees all others.

Winston Churchill

The birthday error is a known issue... it's on the to-do list.

and it's a looooooong to-do list

The birthday error is a known issue... it's on the to-do list.

Ahhh....sorry did not know it was on the to do list already. Is there some where that known issues is kept? It would keep these silly questions to a minimum.

BTW do you guys need any help with the to-do list? I know a little about programming and such.

Cheers.

We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.

Winston Churchill

Courage is rightly esteemed the first of human qualities... because it is the quality which guarantees all others.

Winston Churchill

Yes they are editable. But I do admit they are funny to read now. One down side to going in and editing them is if you do not put your birthday in it returns an error and will not allow to save the changes. Odd. - Admins any help here?

If you have a problem with your birthday then just put the date that you signed up here :thumbup:

problem solved :roflmho:

• 2 weeks later...

Or you could just lie. I was really tempted to make myself 2..

K

Why, sometimes I'd like to take a switchblade and a peppermint and a Cadillac and throw it all in a fire.

Danitrio Fellowship