Jump to content
Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×

New WingSung601 and WingSung629



Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • IJKWS

    4

  • WJM

    2

  • socialmoth

    2

  • sciumbasci

    1

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

629 looks identical to 628 but from the ink windows I expect 629 is gonna be a piston filler? That would be nice. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
socialmoth
On 8/28/2021 at 10:30 PM, IJKWS said:

33CBA77B059C53217DF945C587C9923A.jpg

B85082D36D46BD5D5C10E8068E79740B34305066.jpg

 

 

If I didn't know any better, I'd guess that that first nib were a custom Bock nib with a Flash slit. Amazing, honestly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, socialmoth said:

 

If I didn't know any better, I'd guess that that first nib were a custom Bock nib with a Flash slit. Amazing, honestly.

No bock nib or any Germany things here.

It is pure Chinese 14k nib produced by Hero,polished by Green Stationary

For the Flash slit, the gold flakes were made by Hero ,Green made the slit

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/1/2021 at 2:48 PM, WJM said:

629 looks identical to 628 but from the ink windows I expect 629 is gonna be a piston filler? That would be nice. 

piston filler or vacumatic filler

Link to post
Share on other sites
socialmoth
On 9/4/2021 at 2:16 PM, IJKWS said:

No bock nib or any Germany things here.

It is pure Chinese 14k nib produced by Hero, polished by Green Stationary

For the Flash slit, the gold flakes were made by Hero ,Green made the slit

I have to say, more than any other recent release, this has captured my interest. I'll be looking forward to reviews, if not getting one for myself.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, socialmoth said:

I have to say, more than any other recent release, this has captured my interest. I'll be looking forward to reviews, if not getting one for myself.

I have a 629 sample, I can tell you it's a very nice pen.It won't let you down.

Link to post
Share on other sites

These silver cap 601s are available on eBay. Very attractive pens. 

 

Price over $130. Well, silver cap, gold nib, I gues higher price is to be expected.

 

But thanks, I'm good with my steel nibs. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/7/2021 at 6:15 AM, IJKWS said:

I have a 629 sample, I can tell you it's a very nice pen.It won't let you down.

I see the 629 on Aliexpress for around $110US.  I have the WS628 and it is a very nice pen, but the nib is #5. The new piston filler looks like a 14k gold #6. The come in flat top and cigar shaped options with either a slit-style or an open ink window.

 

 

 

https://tinyurl.com/2ps7p8z2

 

chrome_2021-09-30_10-01-54.png

"There are thousands of thoughts lying within a man that he does not know 'till he takes up the pen and writes."

- William Thackeray

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now







×
×
  • Create New...