Jump to content
Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×

P.W.Akkerman sale on vintage Montblancs



Recommended Posts

Sinistral1

I received an email from P.W.Akkerman Den Haag announcing they will be selling various older Montblancs.

Breathe. Take one step at a time. Don't sweat the small stuff. You're not getting older, you are only moving through time. Be calm and positive.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • SpecTP

    3

  • Sinistral1

    2

  • BayesianPrior

    2

  • Arcadian

    2

loganrah

Including a mint Hemingway! I'm surprised it hasn't gone already.

Link to post
Share on other sites
BayesianPrior

I'm struggling to find the relevant page on their site. Is it invitation only in the email you received?

bayesianprior.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sinistral1

I get their emails because I was part of a group buy from them a few years ago.  Mizgeorge's link gets you to the pens on their site.

Breathe. Take one step at a time. Don't sweat the small stuff. You're not getting older, you are only moving through time. Be calm and positive.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Arcadian
6 hours ago, loganrah said:

Including a mint Hemingway! I'm surprised it hasn't gone already.

 

It has. I sniped it within like an hour of receiving the e-mail. Can't wait! Now I just have to sell off a bunch of other pens to make up for the financial hit.... 

 

 - P. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Arcadian said:

 

It has. I sniped it within like an hour of receiving the e-mail. Can't wait! Now I just have to sell off a bunch of other pens to make up for the financial hit.... 

 

 - P. 

 

Congrats. Of course you have, who else. I am quite envious of your collection by now, even for just the few pieces I know you have...I was looking at the Hemingway and hesitated on it, it's a lot of money, but at least now I can sleep better knowing it's going to good hands.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Arcadian
1 hour ago, invisuu said:

 

Congrats. Of course you have, who else. I am quite envious of your collection by now, even for just the few pieces I know you have...I was looking at the Hemingway and hesitated on it, it's a lot of money, but at least now I can sleep better knowing it's going to good hands.

 

Thanks :)

It's nothing really special, though, compared to some of the good folks here who really got the goods. I'm sorry to have beat you to the Hemingway this time - there'll be another popping up somewhere I'm sure. 

 

- P. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

Received my Faulkner over the weekend. Looks wonderful. Will ink it and try it out soon.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SpecTP said:

Received my Faulkner over the weekend. Looks wonderful. Will ink it and try it out soon.

Congratulations! I have had a Faulkner for a number of years. Very stylish and dependable writer. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
BayesianPrior

Waffling between Voltaire, Dostoyevsky, and saving over $1000...

bayesianprior.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BayesianPrior said:

Waffling between Voltaire, Dostoyevsky, and saving over $1000...

 

I would love to pick up that Cervantes set, but I also have a MB calligraphy coming too

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now







×
×
  • Create New...